When I'm close to some player im getting lags

shadow x-23

Question

Hi everyone!

I have a question,  namely when im driving and other player appears  in the near area  my game starts to cut down for a few seconds later it settles down  of course when there are more people the game stutters for a long time. I will add that in the game I have low-medium settings, and in the truckers mp settings I did not touch anything.   So, can it be "fixed" somehow?  Finally, I will add that I do not speak English fluently because I do not come from there, so I am sorry for mistakes in sentences.

3 answers to this question

Hi there! 

It is absolutely normal to have lag in areas populated by players. There is no solution for this. At the same time, the problem may come from your internet connection.

Has your question been solved with the above given answer?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Kind regards,
@FreakyBodyX
TruckersMP Support

• Thanks 1

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!