I have promods on ets2 and I'm trying to install it but whenever I try to activate it I get an incompatible error

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello, Your ProMods version seems to be compatible with the latest version. Do you have map of Iberia? ProMods needs to all maps.

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Hello there, @PromodsDriver!

If you cannot activate ProMods in single-player (as it seems to be the case in your screenshot), it is most likely because you don't own all the required DLCs (and as mexiumut said, you probably don't own the Iberia DLC). Also, please remember that when launching TruckersMP, ProMods files on your in-game Mod Manager won't be active as TruckersMP uses its own Mod Manager.

In case you need any further help with installing ProMods, please have look at this article: https://truckersmp.com/kb/614

I hope this helps you to solve the issue.

Furthermore, we would like to know whether your problem has been solved with the given answers - your confirmation of the status helps us keep the forum organized!

Kind Regards,

MHT_

TruckersMP Trial Support

Since version 2.60 of ProMods, you'll need Iberia as well. Mod Manager will mark ProMods as incompatible if all the requirements for the mod aren't met. TruckersMP won't even let you connect to ProMods servers if you're missing all the required map DLC's, all though there was the case in the past, where TruckersMP tried to load ProMods despite of missing DLC's, which led to game crashing on load.  You can press the ℹ button to get more information about missing DLC's.  Your current map DLC setup is fine for older versions of ProMods, though. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

3 hours ago, Halaskâr said:

Hi, ProMods version is normally broken in ETS and ATS with every game updates of SCS Software. When the game is updated, you can sign up easily and free of charge on the ProMods site and follow the updated mods there.

I deleted the promods, I installed it again and I deleted the ets2, I installed it again but it didn't work

On 1/3/2022 at 3:36 PM, mexiumut said:

Hello, Your ProMods version seems to be compatible with the latest version. Do you have map of Iberia? ProMods needs to all maps.

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

no,ı dont have iberia.ı buy the a pack for promods 

Hello,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thank you all for your participation!

Kind regards
MatzeOnTour
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to inactive