But what if...

Crisp Johnny

What if a poll was made.... (unsure if one was made, I joined last May)  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What would you have chosen?

• Bus Driver (With Missions)
    • Bin Man/Garbage Truck Driver (With Missions)
    • Taxi Driver (With Missions)
    • Tow Truck Operator (under acceptance both ways)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/31/22 at 05:00 PM

I think that all your ideas are interesting and would be a lot of fun, but the likeliness of implementing them in low. I think it would be a lot of work for the developers, especially if you want functionality like towing vehicles and trucks. Although, I am really excited for buses and I hope it brings more players to TruckersMP. 

The buses will be very cool to have and I'm excited for them to be released in early 2022. I prefer it over the other 3 options. Even though this is a truck simulator, the buses would definitely work very well in this game. And from a comment that TMP made in their video, there will be realistic interiors, passengers can board the bus, and they're working with DBus World which is a extensive bus mod for ets2 and they create buses too.

This is what they said on the video in a pinned comment: 

Hey, thanks for your overwhelming feedback. We would like to take this opportunity to answer some frequently asked questions:

"Will the buses have a custom interior or just the Scout car one?" Buses will have a custom, and realistic interior.

"Please add bus XYZ!" We would love to add all the buses in the world. However, we work together with @DBus World who create awesome buses or port them from other games. We can not just add a bus without having the proper license for it.

"Passengers boarding the bus???" Yes. Thanks to our awesome Patrons who make this possible! ❤️ We will share more information with you very soon! Stay tuned and make sure to subscribe for more content ? Happy 2022!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive sub-forum.
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me. 

Kindest regards,

DatSpeed

TruckersMP Community Moderator

// Locked & Moved to Archive

LanguagesTR / EN

-> Rules | Feedback | Report System | Ban Appeal <-

image.png

Archived