Is there an alternative to Kirkenes?

AkiraKurosawa

The one with the most players on it is that small snow covered road that leads to Norourfjorour, it's not replacing the Kirkenes quarry but when I was there today there were at least 30-40 players there which is pretty good. It's definitely more challenging than the Kirkenes quarry too and has tighter and more frequent turns. Take a look at the player count here at peak times: https://map.truckersmp.com/ (the road is not added to the map yet but it's just above Holmavik and you can see players on there) Check the road out it's fun to drive on! 

As for the route you mentioned, I did see some players there but there's not enough there to make it fun. The other one is the main route that people drive on in Iceland. Since it's a new road as well, perhaps I'll check it out in singleplayer so there's AI traffic to drive with.

5 hours ago, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

Üzerinde en çok oyuncu bulunan yol, Norourfjorour'a giden karla kaplı küçük yol, Kirkenes taş ocağının yerini almıyor ama bugün ben oradayken orada en az 30-40 oyuncu vardı ki bu oldukça iyi. Kesinlikle Kirkenes taş ocağından daha zorludur ve daha sıkı ve daha sık dönüşlere sahiptir. Yoğun zamanlardaki oyuncu sayısına buradan bir göz atın: https://map.truckersmp.com/  (yol henüz haritaya eklenmedi ama Holmavik'in hemen üstünde ve orada oyuncuları görebilirsiniz) Yolu kontrol edin. sürmek eğlenceli! 

Bahsettiğiniz rotaya gelince, orada bazı oyuncular gördüm ama eğlenceli hale getirmek için yeterli değil. Diğeri ise İzlanda'da insanların kullandığı ana rota. Aynı zamanda yeni bir yol olduğu için, belki de tek oyunculu modda kontrol edeceğim, böylece sürülecek AI trafiği var.

I went to the route you mentioned today.

Yes, it is quite a difficult and beautiful route.

" never give up "

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive sub-forum.
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me. 

Kindest regards,

DatSpeed

TruckersMP Community Moderator

// Locked & Moved to Archive

LanguagesTR / EN

-> Rules | Feedback | Report System | Ban Appeal <-

image.png

Archived