Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Will trucks come to ETS2 like in real life?

AK2644.....

Hello everyone. First of all, happy new year. There is something I am wondering about. Will trucks come to ETS2 like in real life? One more thing on my mind; Since SCS Software did not add trucks to the game, I wonder if the developers of Truckersmp will bring it to the game? There are truck modes in single player, but I think it would be better to play in multiplayer. I'm curious about your opinions on this subject...

scania kamyon.jpg

TMP cannot add licensed trucks for legal reasons, that's up to SCS. But yeah, the path that SCS it's following for this game, in my eyes it's pretty clear. Very long term project with tons of reworks (engine aswell) and features, that will take years to develop and implement. Anyway the new Man might come soon in to the game ?

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

The copyright should be officially licensed. After all, real trucks are products developed by real enterprises. SCS uses games to restore the real truck driving feeling and road conditions. Of course, I hope that later game developers can make more real details and some diversified modifications. The above is just my personal point of view.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived