Dbus World

Chubbywolf

Hey there! Ex-Staff of DBus World here.

1st. The devs work alot. They had to develop the buses from 0, make the most functions of the bus compatible with ETS2, and many other things like translations, the websites, constant bug checking... Trust me, it's a very very hard task.

2nd. The gameplay is cool! You can grab any bus you wish, take any route you wish, stop at the bus stations/terminals, grab the passengers and there you go!

3rd. DBus World also provides a VTC System and Forums at their website, which overall, is cool. Who doesn't want to create a Bus Company?

Overall, DBus is an ambitious and innovative project and, even though the Dev Team is small and it isn't "full-time job", it keeps creating and providing a better experience! It is very cool to see TruckersMP uniting forces with DBus, and I expect groundbreaking development in 2022!

signature.thumb.png.bfe2cc665caf77260e3320280c4eb0a7.png

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

On 1/2/2022 at 1:33 AM, KimbaPlays said:

Hey there! Ex-Staff of DBus World here.

1st. The devs work alot. They had to develop the buses from 0, make the most functions of the bus compatible with ETS2, and many other things like translations, the websites, constant bug checking... Trust me, it's a very very hard task.

2nd. The gameplay is cool! You can grab any bus you wish, take any route you wish, stop at the bus stations/terminals, grab the passengers and there you go!

3rd. DBus World also provides a VTC System and Forums at their website, which overall, is cool. Who doesn't want to create a Bus Company?

Overall, DBus is an ambitious and innovative project and, even though the Dev Team is small and it isn't "full-time job", it keeps creating and providing a better experience! It is very cool to see TruckersMP uniting forces with DBus, and I expect groundbreaking development in 2022!

I agree with you! Very good job! Well done! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived