Official Convoy - Sunday 9th January 2022

Banner.png

Our January Official Convoy of 2022 has been scheduled and you're all invited! ? 

We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a special thank you to everyone who supported us on our convoy last month raising money for Direct Relief.
Happy new year to you all and for our first convoy of 2022, we're heading back in the United States of America!

Starting our journey in Yuma at 18:00 UTC (Alternative Timezones) we'll be traveling through the United States, past the city of Phoenix before ending in Tucson.

Information:

The convoy duration is estimated to be around 90 minutes, possibly a bit more if you're near the rear!

No breaks are scheduled, but you are welcome to pull over in a safe place if you require to do so!

You can view the temp rules for this event here.

Route.png

Departure: Yuma

Destination: Tucson

Parking:

You may park within any no collision zone which is available in Yuma.

There should be enough space, so please avoid parking on the curb or near the road.

As for the destination, the Event Team will direct you to what company to park in.

Additional Event Information: Event Rules | DLC: No DLC is required | Server: TruckersMP Official Convoy
Please feel welcome to comment or ask a question below or in our Discord channel #official-convoy.

->View post on the Event System

• Awesome! 1

I gotta say this convoy was bad just from the starting city, the way the starting city was setup was not good at all. The road that leads to all the companies was blocked by road barriers and admins so I couldn't pick up my job. They should know that not everyone just hauls an empty trailer, I know a lot of people do but why not accommodate the people that actually take jobs and give them access to the companies that are across the city? Why wasn't that part of the city opened up? Also the admins weren't helpful and didn't clarify if I could go past the roadblock to pick up my job and someone else also asked about it in chat too with no response. If they at least responded that would have been nice. I didn't have this problem with the Real Ops V12 event back in September, which was the last convoy I attended before attempting this one. 

https://imgur.com/a/g5mbfJa

On 1/9/2022 at 7:31 PM, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

I gotta say this convoy was bad just from the starting city, the way the starting city was setup was not good at all. The road that leads to all the companies was blocked by road barriers and admins so I couldn't pick up my job. They should know that not everyone just hauls an empty trailer, I know a lot of people do but why not accommodate the people that actually take jobs and give them access to the companies that are across the city? Why wasn't that part of the city opened up? Also the admins weren't helpful and didn't clarify if I could go past the roadblock to pick up my job and someone else also asked about it in chat too with no response. If they at least responded that would have been nice. I didn't have this problem with the Real Ops V12 event back in September, which was the last convoy I attended before attempting this one. 

https://imgur.com/a/g5mbfJa

Hey, The difference in experience you had is the following:

Real ops V12 is not a convoy but a large scale event where users freeroam in a given area.

A convoy like this event is a controlled drive by ConvoyControl which includes closing off companys etc. Hope that helps explain your different experiences!