The new bus is on the way

Little Meow

Before starting today's topic,I wish you a happy,safe and an enjoyable new year from Mr and my vtc bharatiya truckers academy.

Coming to today's topic.

Yesterday @scssoftware tweeted asking about your new year plans and truckersmp staff has retweeted @scssoftware with a bus emoji.

This indicates that the new bus mod in truckersmp is coming soon to our game in few weeks or months.

I request the development staff to share few details about the bus mod and also few updates for the players about the availability of the mod to all the players or only to the patrons.

Link of the photo :- Screenshot_20220101-224200_Twitter.jpg

Looks like TruckersMP has teamed up with DBus World to either fully or partially integrate or adapt it for their multiplayer platform.

Dbus World is a free singleplayer mod that features a client (registration required) to allow "jobs" with buses, you can check that here: https://dbusworld.com/

The buses - there are 4 at the moment are freely downloadable from steam workshop, and usable even without the client:

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2059323823

You can try them out anytime, in singleplayer or convoy mode.

I also hope that the bus can be launched as soon as possible. If it is applied to TMP, it will definitely increase the number and daily activity of players

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived