Fresh installed ETS2 & ATS but error again!

AlexTheMan

Question

00:00:44.129 : <ERROR> [dx11] Failed to create vertex input layout!
00:00:44.421 : <ERROR> [dx11] Failed to create shader! (/effect/eut2/_shd/a219ca02fa6cd33773657374dddfc954.sm4x.fso)
00:00:44.421 : <ERROR> [dx11] Failed to create vertex input layout!
00:00:44.564 : <ERROR> [dx11] Failed to create texture (/model/flare/flare.tobj) (0x887a0005)

Keeps saying for both games, it's gonna launch, go thru profiles and all, but its stucks on loading after that and games crash.

10 answers to this question

Are there any mods installed? If there are mods installed it could be a mod causing the issue. Something you could try I do I don't think it would help is verify the local files. Right Click either game in steam -> Click Local Files on side bar -> Click Verify Integrity of Game files. 

*Credit to the link below for post*

Same/Similar Issue

Hello, If you want to give more details I would like to help with the crash. Firstly in your profiles for both games do you use mods or are just having a crash in vanilla game? If you are using a mod, remove this mod. The textures are most likely is not compatible with dx11. But if you are not using a mod what you can try is use a program like DDU to uninstall drivers and reinstall graphics drivers.

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Hi Alex!
The line that says model/flare makes me believe that you might have some shaders/textures/models such as BetterFlares that could be causing your game to crash as DX11 can not load it. I'd recommend you to go into your documents and empty the mod folder(also removing all addons from steam) and try to launch the game and after that we will see if that fixes it. If not I and others will be here to help and respond to you to carry out further diagnostics and assist you to get you back on the road!
Regards
Fl1xmeister

Hello,

I recommend you to update your graphics card drivers if you didn't updated them yet, also as written you can empty your folder mod and try to see if the game continue to go crashes.

If these solutions don't help you I recommend you to read these topic1topic2 and topic3.

Greetings,

n0feaR.

12 hours ago, Chubbywolf said:

No mods in, verified files multiple times, this PC runned ETS 2 cracked version before I took it from my brother I bought original games, It's just making no sense that I can run these games on laptop that much worse then this PC.. I have Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT it's old graphic card, but my friend running it on lil bit better graphic card, same specs literally as mines.. ram is not problem I guess I have 6gb's and other stuff like steam games does not have problems to run it just ETS ..

Alright, 
At this point I can only recommend what has been said above, Check your graphics drivers and make sure that they are all fine. If they are not a missing or outdated driver can cause your computer to not be compatible with DX11 and when you attempt to launch a game via DX11 or such it will crash or not open properly.

Waiting for your reply 
Fl1xmeister

14 hours ago, AlexTheMan said:

No mods in, verified files multiple times, this PC runned ETS 2 cracked version before I took it from my brother I bought original games, It's just making no sense that I can run these games on laptop that much worse then this PC.. I have Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT it's old graphic card, but my friend running it on lil bit better graphic card, same specs literally as mines.. ram is not problem I guess I have 6gb's and other stuff like steam games does not have problems to run it just ETS ..

Your graphics card, it is'nt hardware capable to run DX11 but it was probably running some parts of ETS2, since it has DX10.1 capability. DX11 is part of version 1.36, so now the new textures of the DX11 and DX12 versions are preferred. You can downgrade the game back to 1.35 and you can play not get errors. I'm sorry to say this but I think you need a new computer.

Follow these steps to downgrade:

Steam > Library > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Right Click > Properties > Betas > "temporary_1_35 - 1.35.x for DX9 and incompatible mods" click.

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

Thanks to all participation. 

Kind Regards,
Critical
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

[DJ Trans*020] djmtrlltc 

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator