Before you play ETS/ATS What do you get first?

Brakes

9 hours ago, n0feaR. said:

To be honest I only prepare my nerves for reckless drivers and trolls. ?

Yeah same ?

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

I usually grab some food and a drink and sit back and relax and drive ?

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

I will take my snacks and headphones, and then debug the radio to TFM.

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

I don't really have a specific thing I always have to get before launching ETS2 or ATS. The only thing I do every time, which isn't even a physical thing you can drink, eat or get. Is that I always get updated on Discord before going on a drive. I simple can't turn on my PC and then just go for a drive, before I have made sure that there isn't anything I need to handle or do on DIscord.

spacer.png | spacer.png

Well, I usually prepare myself for longer drives aka. going to the toilet, grab a drink, either soda-water or any soft-drink (whatever I have at home), turn on music, turn on my tablet (SimDash), put up my wheel, plug everything in and then start the game. I usually play at least 2 hours without a break, depends on where I drive, is it MP/SP, if MP, with or without players ^^

Your average pleb from Austria.

Favorite Truck: MAN TGX 2022, 4*2 Chassis, 500hp Engine and a 12 Speed Gearbox (Automatic).

Favorite Trailer: Dryvan from SCS

My VTC (on Trucky😞

badge

On 1/16/2022 at 4:04 AM, Rechtsfahrgebot said:

Open Spotify, open OBS sort them to my secondary monitor. 

I do exactly this. I open OBS and Spotify and put them on my second monitor. Sometimes i will also have a twitch stream running while i play. But mostly i run OBS and Music. As a moderator i have to record everything i do so that i can save recordings if i need them for evidence. And i always end up with evidence when ever i go driving in game. I constantly find people who are braking the rules, and so gotta have that evidence.

6 hours ago, MrSirViking said:

I do exactly this. I open OBS and Spotify and put them on my second monitor. Sometimes i will also have a twitch stream running while i play. But mostly i run OBS and Music. As a moderator i have to record everything i do so that i can save recordings if i need them for evidence. And i always end up with evidence when ever i go driving in game. I constantly find people who are braking the rules, and so gotta have that evidence.

OBS ? That’s like the worst fps eater :LUL:

Archived