Speed Limit

Attention! : I did not create this topic as a provocation on TMP, in order to hold a vote. I was just curious about other peoples ideas 

What are your thoughts on the speed limit? I am aware that the speed limit is set for a little more accident prevention and realistic driving but I think it will not be able to prevent 110 accidents. All kinds of people who want to drive dangerously are already doing it, I dont think it affects realistic driving too much. In the same way, I think the same thing about the accident, I even think that there are even more accidents because when a player wants to overtake someone who is going with 90-100 km/h, 110 km/h is not enough and suddenly someone comes across and hits him in the head, I realized this. My opinion is that a rank system should come into the game, just like the senior driver, each rank should have its own speed limit, so that players do not use the speed for a bad purpose, I think.

What are your thoughts please feel free to write. ?

King Regards,

Aras.

You can drive over 110km on arcade servers, that's why truckersMP have simulation and arcade servers ? 

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110001 00110000 00100000 01110011 01100101 01100011 01101111 01101110 01100100 01110011 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00101110  :D

55 minutes ago, VSOUSA14 said:

You can drive over 110km on arcade servers, that's why truckersMP have simulation and arcade servers ? 

And there's no collisions at all and the server has barely any players or AI traffic so what's the point of playing on it? If I wanted to drive over 110 km/h I would rather play singleplayer.

As for the OP, I know it's frustrating when you want to overtake someone and they speed up on you and you can't speed up more so you're not able to overtake fast, but you shouldn't be overtaking on CD road anyway (I assume it's on that road) unless someone is crawling at extremely low speeds and you can't see any oncoming players on the map at all.

1 hour ago, Davi Dava said:

you wrote exactly what I always thought. If a person is immature to drive it is to be considered a danger both for himself and for other players at any speed.

I respect those who go at a speed of 80-90 km / h, of course they can go, no one tells them to go fast, but players who want to go fast (not for trolling purposes) should be respected. We all know that the 110km/h speed limit still doesnt work for players who are driving dangerously and hitting other players, the speed limit doesnt benefit them, they can't even care. That is why a small rank system can be introduced.

For example;
A player who has never eaten a ban for 1 month jumps to the rank and the speed limit increases from 110 km/h to 120 km/h for him, and if he eats a ban it again drops to the speed limit of 110 km/h.
Thus, troll players, players who make dangerous movements can never go fast, respectful and players who drive without harming other players can go fast.

Of course, this is just an idea ?‍♀️

A speed limit is usually set for a particular part of a road, considering its characteristic. Therefore there isn't the speed limit which suits all purposes.

Often a speed limit is regarded as too low or too high based on the self-assessment of ones own skills.

This assessment devotes too little attention of ones flaws, giving more importance to ones strengths. This however is dangerous as it leads to driving at a speed which feels comfortable but is actually not safe.

I always suggest to follow local speed limits as your maximum speed. Driving in unknown areas or bad weather and low visibility should make you slow down even more.

I would be happy if the speed in the EU is reduced to 90km / h. As soon as you drive through cities at 60km / h.

So it would perhaps encourage a lot more players to respond.

These 110km / h don't make any sense.

I see it a little differently in ATS. In the USA, the trucks also drive 120 km / h. The only difference is that the routes here are much wider and the corners are not that hard.

Alongside....
HCT should also be approved in the EU, because we have trucks like this too. : D

Greetings WueRmLe

2 hours ago, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

And there's no collisions at all and the server has barely any players or AI traffic so what's the point of playing on it? If I wanted to drive over 110 km/h I would rather play singleplayer.

As for the OP, I know it's frustrating when you want to overtake someone and they speed up on you and you can't speed up more so you're not able to overtake fast, but you shouldn't be overtaking on CD road anyway (I assume it's on that road) unless someone is crawling at extremely low speeds and you can't see any oncoming players on the map at all.

"American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2 are simulators and not racing games."

From what is written in the article that JamesS014 quoted, truckersMP is aimed at people who want to have a realistic experience of the game. Hence the creation of simulation servers, for this type of people, and the creation of Arcade servers, for those who don't like the realism of the game.

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110001 00110000 00100000 01110011 01100101 01100011 01101111 01101110 01100100 01110011 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00101110  :D

1 hour ago, wuermle said:

I would be happy if the speed in the EU is reduced to 90km / h. As soon as you drive through cities at 60km / h.

So it would perhaps encourage a lot more players to respond.

These 110km / h don't make any sense.

I see it a little differently in ATS. In the USA, the trucks also drive 120 km / h. The only difference is that the routes here are much wider and the corners are not that hard.

Alongside....
HCT should also be approved in the EU, because we have trucks like this too. : D

Greetings WueRmLe

What I want to say is that the speed limit is ridiculous, everyone can go 90 km / h voluntarily, they want to drive according to the rules, I respect that. In other words, there are more accidents because of the speed limit. This is my opinion, I think the accident rate would be slightly lower without the speed limit (I don't know how it was in the past speed limit, my own opinion). Trolls and players doing dangerous moves continue to be banned whether there is a speed limit or not. I hope I was able to explain ?

11 minutes ago, VSOUSA14 said:

"American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2 are simulators and not racing games."

From what is written in the article that JamesS014 quoted, truckersMP is aimed at people who want to have a realistic experience of the game. Hence the creation of simulation servers, for this type of people, and the creation of Arcade servers, for those who don't like the realism of the game.

Of course, I agree with what you say, the speed limit is to give you a realistic experience, but you can go 90 km / h or 110 km / h of your own will. What I want to tell you is that the speed limit does not provide any benefit against toxic and dangerous players. You can see this by watching the link I posted, they do these moves whether there is a speed limit or not, they don't care about the speed limit, so I think the speed limit is ridiculous. Of course, a player wants to play according to the rules, but shouldn't she do this on her own will instead of restrictions such as speed limits?

7 minutes ago, Aras. said:

What I want to say is that the speed limit is ridiculous, everyone can go 90 km / h voluntarily, they want to drive according to the rules, I respect that. In other words, there are more accidents because of the speed limit. This is my opinion, I think the accident rate would be slightly lower without the speed limit (I don't know how it was in the past speed limit, my own opinion). Trolls and players doing dangerous moves continue to be banned whether there is a speed limit or not. I hope I was able to explain ?

That's why we have the Acade server.
There you can let off steam. One or the other admin also joins a joke and you can troll around there as you like. ?

When the game becomes unrealistic and a limit is removed it makes it uninteresting to many.
There are enough racing simulations ... for trucks too.
So I would recommend changing the game: D

1 minute ago, Aras. said:

Of course, I agree with what you say, the speed limit is to give you a realistic experience, but you can go 90 km / h or 110 km / h of your own will. What I want to tell you is that the speed limit does not provide any benefit against toxic and dangerous players. You can see this by watching the link I posted, they do these moves whether there is a speed limit or not, they don't care about the speed limit, so I think the speed limit is ridiculous.

There will always have toxic and trollers in this game, but in my opinion, I think this rule reduced the number of accidents. I played this game when there was no speed limit and everywhere you went, you saw an accident and now this happens less due to the fact that they drive slow

3 minutes ago, wuermle said:

That's why we have the Acade server.
There you can let off steam. One or the other admin also joins a joke and you can troll around there as you like. ?

When the game becomes unrealistic and a limit is removed it makes it uninteresting to many.
There are enough racing simulations ... for trucks too.
So I would recommend changing the game: D

U dont understand me but my aim is not to race. anyway thanks for your answer

1 minute ago, VSOUSA14 said:

There will always have toxic and trollers in this game, but in my opinion, I think this rule reduced the number of accidents. I played this game when there was no speed limit and everywhere you went, you saw an accident and now this happens less due to the fact that they drive slow

When you could uncouple trailers while driving : D

1 minute ago, wuermle said:

Your example rather shows that the limitation is not enough;)

What, 90 km / h, they will not make such movements? They said the same thing when there was a speed limit of 150, the TMP team set a speed limit of 110 and these movements still continue, I think they will do the same movements even if it is 90 km / h.

3 minutes ago, VSOUSA14 said:

I never played when there was no speed limit. When I started playing on tmp platform there was a limit of 150

5 hours ago, Aras. said:

All kinds of people who want to drive dangerously are already doing it, I dont think it affects realistic driving too much.

And how having "non-dangerous" people driving faster would affect "realistic driving", in your opinion? Because I completely fail to see how people driving trucks on European roads at 120-130 Km/h is realistic.

5 hours ago, Aras. said:

when a player wants to overtake someone who is going with 90-100 km/h, 110 km/h is not enough

We are driving trucks (or a car, some people) that are limited at 110 Km/h. Overtaking someone who is doing 90 Km/h should be no problem (unless on the C-D road) and if they are doing 100 Km/h or faster, why overtake at all? People who'd try such manoeuvre should never be considered "good and safe drivers", IMO, so they should never be "rewarded" with higher speed limits.

46 minutes ago, Aras. said:

In other words, there are more accidents because of the speed limit. This is my opinion, I think the accident rate would be slightly lower without the speed limit (I don't know how it was in the past speed limit, my own opinion).

This is utterly ridiculous. I do know how it was in the past because I was around when there were no speed limits or when the speed limit was 150 Km/h. The number of "accidents" due to people going full speed was obscene, when compared to the current situation. 110 Km/h may not be ideal (the ideal would be 90 Km/h, IMO), but it's definitely better than 150 or no limits when it comes to "accidents".

Personally, I think the speed limits are just about pushing the boundaries as it is. It shouldn't be raised, or lowered in my opinion. 68 MPH / 110 KM/h is just right. You can get across the map in decent time. 

Also, there's enough accidents as it is. Particularly on the busier roads. Higher speeds mean longer stopping distances (or higher braking intensity ? ) and people drive close enough to other people already. As far as overtaking is concerned, I never do it on single carriageways, unless the TAB is empty and the user is driving significantly below the speed limit, and the road is suitable. But that's just me. 

At the end of the day, you may be the best driver in TMP, but usually the problem is other people. While some people may be able to handle it, others may not. Just gotta keep it fair, but also fun I guess 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENG

A separate server can be opened for 110km/h. because my friends and many players are fed up with this situation.

I'd rather play minecraft than drive in 4th gear.

As players, we have been recommending and demanding 150 km/h speed limit to TMP Officials for years, but no one cares about us.

Apart from the simulation server, we also want a server with crash and 150km/h speed limits, such as the TMP7 server, to be opened. We are not saying that you should change the speed limit of the Sim2 server. Do not recommend the arcade server, it has no taste.

Thanks...

- kcч -
Sincerely...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TR

110km/h için ayrı bir sunucu açılabilir. Çünkü ben, arkadaşlarım ve bir çok oyuncu bu durumdan çok sıkıldık.

4. viteste tır sürmektense minecraft oynamayı yeğlerim. 

Biz oyuncular olarak kaç seneden beri siz TMP Yetkililerine 150 km/h için tavsiyelerde-isteklerde bulunuyoruz fakat bizi takan yok. 

Simülasyon sunucusu dışında TMP7 sunucusu gibi çarpışma ve (150km/s) hız limitli bir sunucunun da açılmasını istiyoruz. Sim2 sunucusunun hız sınırını değiştirmelisiniz demiyoruz. Atari serverini tavsiye etmeyin tadı yok.

SİZDEN OYUNCULARINIZ VE YOUTUBE YAYINCILARINIZ OLARAK , BİR NEVİ REKLAMCILARINIZ OLARAK HIZ SINIRI İLE İLGİLİ SİM1 SUNUCUSUNUN HIZ SINIRININ 150 km/h OLARAK DEĞİŞTİRİLMESİNİ ARZ VE RİCA EDERİZ.

Teşekkürler...

- kcч -
Saygılarla...

^^^ Use the game's convoy mode so you can go as fast as you want, with collisions and up to 7 of your friends. This way, you can go fast, you can crash, but only among yourselves which shouldn't be a problem. You get what you want, you don't ruin innocent players' game time and can not be banned because you're not using TruckersMP.

4 hours ago, ' kcч ' said:

A separate server can be opened for 110km/h. because my friends and many players are fed up with this situation.

This has been suggested many times in the past and it won't happen, as stated by the TruckersMP team.

And as you don't want others to suggest the obvious, namely the arcade server, I conclude with the hope that you will enjoy playing Minecraft.

Archived