Something you would eventually like to see added to the game or TruckersMP Discussion

Chubbywolf

I would love to see more side streets ?

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

I'd like to see some new trucks, new models more frequently (I'm still waiting for that 2021 FH16... *taptaptap*)  and as it was said previously, the possibility to see your drivers on the road and as for TMP I guess some AI could be a good thing (just a few cars here and there)

Both games are great, one thing I would like to see is being able to open closed trailers to see their inside. Maybe a cutscene with loading the trailers. And of course new trucks and engines.

For ETS specifically, I would like to see the rigid chassis.

TMP wise, I have seen a few suggestions I would like implemented.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

It would be great to have a simulation of lights, if you use it a lot it burns and you have to go to the workshop to change the lamp. It would also be good to have some useful time for the pnel, when it gets to the 'end of life' haha the truck starts to lose stability

Best regards
_Thyagoof - Media Team TruckersMPChief Operating Officer at ALLIANCE Virtual

I would like to see more small featuers and secret streets with challenges, for example the street on iceland, kirkenes or something ?

Eng:

I think I'm the real one, when it isn't true then don't say it to others! ?

GER:

Ich glaube ich bin der Echte, wenn nicht, dann sag's keinem weiter psssssst ?

Hmm, I'd definitely love to see more variation on how cities are designed for ETS2 from SCS. Each city basically looks the same way, with small variations but all following this weird "cube"-style, if that makes sense. 

Something else I'd love to see implemented is the simulation of your truck and trailer getting dirty after some time and depending on what road you're driving on. Whilst this would be a minimal feature, it would make the game much more realistic in my opinion and adds an interesting aspect to it. Both of these are obviously up for SCS Software to add 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Archived