Goodbye 2021... I'm doing 21000kms nonstop!

KimbaPlays

Hey guys!

So, we're at the end of another year, this time 2021.

Last year, I made 20000kms "nonstop" to celebrate this. Not only because, obviously, the year was ending, but also in solidarity with all the truckers, doctors, nurses, and everyone else who risked their lives in the midst of a pandemic [you can check the forum topic I made here:]

This year, I'm doing exactly the same thing, but now we raise the stakes: 21000kms! It will begin [EDITED, CHECK LATEST POST].

This journey will be done in the Promods TruckersMP Servers, and you will be able to join me ?

I will be streaming this long journey at https://www.twitch.tv/kimbaplays

If you have any questions, I'll gladly answer them.

signature.thumb.png.bfe2cc665caf77260e3320280c4eb0a7.png

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

1 hour ago, Aras. said:

Now you're going to do 22000 km in 2022 ? ?

2022-2023 will be 22000km yes, hehehe

--

Good news folks! I will be streaming this long journey at https://www.twitch.tv/kimbaplays.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

UPDATE:

Promods servers have been enabled again! So, if anyone wishes, you will be able to join me on this mega long journey of 21000kms!

It will start [EDITED, CHECK LATEST POST]. If you can't show up, I'll be streaming it all ?

A big thank you for all the support given!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

UPDATE: 

Due to personal reasons, the journey will start today at 9PM UTC.

Tomorrow is an uncertain day, though I will be driving the whole morning and a bit of the afternoon. It will resume at night.

The driving will be different, however, since I am going to be driving without a steering wheel, and yes with a controller (this is only coming to effect tomorrow at night). After that, the journey should come back to normal.

I will be streaming at https://twitch.tv/kimbaplays, and you can join me on Promods TruckersMP Server since they have opened.

I apologize for any inconvenience but, once again, for personal reasons I needed to reschedule the event.

Many thanks for all the support given, I'll see you on the road ?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived