What do you prefer to drive in? Day or night?

GamingWithWildcats

Day time driving or night time driving, Which would do you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

• Day time
    • Night time
    • Sun rise
    • Sun set

I usually like to drive in the morning because it's really dark at night. I don't like to install lights in my car.

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Night time, especially if you have some good music playing in the background too ?

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

I prefer driving in the dark or sunset it's always nice to drive in the dark ?

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

• 2 weeks later...

Right now I like driving at sunrise, because the WinterMod some days make it foggy. But other than that I would sunset is also a good time to be driving. I have no problem with driving at night, but it can sometimes be a bit tricky since WinterMod makes it pretty dark, and also you can't really enjoy the scenery. But then again driving in daytime just makes the trucks look pretty basic because you can't see the lights that well. So I would say all time of the day has its pros and cons. Which is probably also why I like driving in all times of the day, and often gets to. Since I sometimes do some long drives.

spacer.png | spacer.png

• Community Manager

I don't have a preferred driving time, but I feel that nighttime is very nice to drive because it's sometimes very pretty and the scenery is interesting to see. Daytime is also very beautiful, you see lots around you and the towns you drive through.

Buuut if I were to choose, I would choose daytime :HaulieExcited:

Archived