JUST SAY "THANK YOU"

DrewK

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really amazing to see your kind messages; and that's exactly what motivates us to keep doing as we do, every day! 

I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 

You are the most important part of this project; without players, there can be as many staff members as imaginable but it won't lead to anything. I therefore want to take this opportunity and thank you all for your trust in this project and in us, as the team. It's truly amazing to be part of this family and I am looking forward to reaching many more milestones together with you in the future!!! 

Thank you for TMP

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

My sincere thanks to the whole TruckersMP team, who continue their voluntary work in face of the daily challenges and difficulties, who were always there to support their community and continued to improve TruckersMP to our best game experience.

Feel yourself hugged, patted on your back and be proud of what you have achieved. Nothing that we see would have been possible without your ideas and visions.

May you find the strength to carry on in hard times, and may you lay back, relax and enjoy TruckersMP as much as your community does.

Thank you. ❤️

• Community Manager

I’ve had so much impact with tmp this full year. I recently hit 1 year in december and i’ve met so many people/friends. I’ve lost some but gained some as well. im so happy to be recommended tmp and im also very happy to be playing it with friends. Until the next year! Thank you TruckersMP ?

Archived