Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

JUST SAY "THANK YOU"

DrewK

Just say thank you to the developers of TMP, a team member or a player!

Use this topic to say thank you! 

───────────────────────────

I had a really great time on the TMP servers, forum and Discord this year. I met a lot of nice people. 

The Stuff puts so much work into the project. Many of them use their free time to give us a great experience.

Thank you!

Thanks to all the players who stick to the rules and don't steal the fun from the other players.

I appreciate that very much. I love the community very much and look forward to the future!

I wish you all a great rest of 2021 and look forward to seeing you all again in 2022!

Thank you, thank you & thank you!

Danke • merci • thanks • grazie • спасибо • gracias • teşekkürler • tack • mersi • dzięki • hartelijk bedankt • 谢谢你

With kind regards
Andrew (DrewK)

thankyou4.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you TruckersMP ?

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

Hello to all ? !

A very big thank you to all of you for the investment you provide to TruckersMP ❤️ !

A very big thank you to everyone for respecting the rules and the respect of the whole community ❤️ !

I have been here since 2017 and it is important to say that thanks to each of you we are evolving on a daily basis and this could not move forward without your suggestions and ideas ? !

I wish you a happy holiday season ? !

Kind Regards,

Lunary Gaming | C.E.O - M.D.T

1794259785_role_VerifiedVTCLeader.png.cc

spacer.png

It's nice to see it when someone respects the work of developers and other members of the TruckersMP team, because sometimes you get the impression that it is the other way around and you only look at yourself and not at others. Well, thats life, but thank you for the nice comment and also to the other players, because without the players it would be difficult to develop further and work in the project called TruckersMP.

gyhpuYu.png

8 minutes ago, [C-S] Shadii. said:

It's nice to see it when someone respects the work of developers and other members of the TruckersMP team, because sometimes you get the impression that it is the other way around and you only look at yourself and not at others. Well, thats life, but thank you for the nice comment and also to the other players, because without the players it would be difficult to develop further and work in the project called TruckersMP.

I can imagine that your work is often not appreciated, but without all of you, however, TMP would not exist as it is!

I think it is important to thank those who often receive too little thanks. You do a great job day after day. 

For example, without translators it would be difficult for many to understand news or guides. Without moderators would be complete chaos on the streets, the forum and Discord. Without the event stuff there would be no cool events... etc! You all are an important part of the whole TMP universe! 

So thank you for your great work! ?

Archived