How much of the map have you explored? [ETS]

DrewK

2 hours ago, harryp32 said:

Haritamın sadece %35'ini keşfettim, bu şaşırtıcı çünkü tüm harita sarıyla kaplanmış gibi görünüyor! Yine de, bu Pazartesi'den beri %5 arttı. Tüm DLC'lerde (ki bende) açıkçası çok daha zor ve eminim ki %100 olan bazı DLC'ler olmadan yapmış olabilir. Veya ProMod'lar. 

100% I made it with all DLCs available.

" never give up "

45% with all DLC's

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

I don't really know exactly since I've played on many different profiles, and I had profiles on an older computer where hard drive died, didn't save them and won't bother to transfer to my working PC because I don't care about those old profiles anyway. Some of those profiles were before steam cloud saves, some of them after so a few of them I still have but the main profiles that I dumped most of my time into are gone. I have 1030+ hours in ETS2 so I would imagine I have at least 50-70%+.

5 hours ago, DrewK said:

I hope you enjoy exploring the rest of the map ✌️? Have fun!

Thanks man ?

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

Archived