Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Sancar TOA

Hi can anyone unambiguously explain the behavior of the report button in the tab? I don't want an answer like admins they have a lot of work to do and they don't make it it's not an answer but excuse thank you and for another reason the recognition of the ban on the web always takes at least 6 days? how do I check all admins? or do they have slow internet to watch videos? Again, I want an answer and not an excuse for a lot of work and little time.

if you don't manage to recruit people for a trial period and you will see how well it will go and there will no longer be so many players in TMP who are breaking down and making a mess thank you for your answer?

The Report button on the player list is used for reporting players in-game. After marking checkboxes, which are relevant to the player's behavior, you can press "Send Report". The report window can be also used as graphical /pinfo command - in such case you can close the window without filing out the in-game report.

You can check the following article for more information:

https://truckersmp.com/kb/791

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

yes yes yes but I thought so I did about 30 reports via the report button and not once was granted a ban I always have to do a report via the web and so it always approves after a week so we please explain what the button is for when it doesn't work: D : D besides seeing the player's details? and wait a week for the ban to approve it's long enough

The button does work, however due to the report limit of 100, a report will be automatically deleted if it is at the top of the table and there are more than 100 reports. Because the Moderators are not always available (they are volunteers) there often aren’t more than 3 doing reports at one time and the large amount of reports received from across the map means the chance your report gets picked is relatively low. 

That’s why the website report system exists. The reports don’t get deleted there until their dealt with meaning although you might have to wait a few days to hear back, you can be sure they will deal with it. 

Hope this clears up how it works for you. 

Thanks, Harry 

Hello luky95cz,

Many players before you have asked these questions as well and you probably won't be the last either. As explained above there is only a limited amount of reports which will be saved on the servers. We can't save an unlimited amount of reports as we don't have unlimited space on our servers ?. Therefore when the max amount is reached old reports will 'expire' and therefore we can't handle them anymore. Because of this it is always saver to make a report on the website. Yes it might take longer to be reviewed but it will always be reviewed and handled.  

You say you think we should handle reports faster or should recruit more people. This is however not that easy, all of our staff members are volunteers. We all have a family outside of TMP, work/school, hobbies, etc... We can't spend all our free time doing reports because then we will simply burn out just like people do in real life with their jobs when they work too much. Now you say we should 'just' recruit more people, this is easier said than done. Every staff member has to meet requirements and have a certain set of skills before they are accepted into the team. If they even pass the harsh selection procedure they will then have to trained to meet our standards of profesionalism and understand how to apply our rules and how to act when they are being broken. As well as how to use the tools at our disposure. This is also an intense training program. Because of these things it takes time for new staff members to be selected and trained until they meet our standards and therefore it isn't as simple as 'just recruit more admins'. 

Kind regards,

Roenz

TruckersMP Game Moderator 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived