Please Deactivate "Ghost Mode" on Arcade Server.

SilentWarriorTF

• SilentWarriorTF changed the title to Please Deactivate "Ghost Mode" on Arcade Server.

Just so you know, Arcade servers don't have permanent Ghost mode, they simply have collisions among players disabled. You can't crash against others, but you can see them and they can see you just fine.

If what you meant is "Enable collisions in Arcade servers", it's not going to happen, it's been said many times by the TruckersMP staff.

Reason ? 

so we need to stop playing because there are no changes going on in here. ?

I mean there are a LOT People asking for that. 
Where is the Problem ? 

Accidents ? And ? 
Its Arcade Server. Collision should be ON. 

Or if not then there should be at least a Server for people like us to drive FREE like Before!
Like i said there is just the wish to change one setting at one Server. 
That shouldnt be too much. 

Enable collision so we have a REAL Server!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021/12/26 at PM7点44分, SilentWarriorTF said:

原因 ? 

所以我们需要停止播放,因为这里没有任何变化。 ?

我的意思是有很多人要求这样做。 
哪里有问题 ? 

事故?和 ? 
它的街机服务器。碰撞应该是ON。 

或者如果没有,那么至少应该有一个服务器供像我们这样的人像以前一样免费驾驶!
就像我说的,只是希望在一台服务器上更改一项设置。 
那不应该太多。 

启用碰撞,这样我们就有了一个真正的服务器!

You're right.

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

On 12/26/2021 at 12:44 PM, SilentWarriorTF said:

Reason ? 

Where is the Problem ? 

Accidents ? And ? 

Or if not then there should be at least a Server for people like us to drive FREE like Before!

The server you are looking for is your own PC. Find a bunch of people (up to seven) who want the same as you do and start a Convoy. No speed limits, collisions, everyone is OK with being rammed now and then, no reports, no bans.

BTW, your "suggestion" was rejected. You may want to use the template next time.

EDIT: You may also want to be a little more straightforward about what you are really asking for, it's not: "Deactivate ghost mode on arcade servers", it's "Give us a server where we can speed like crazy and crash others".

On 12/25/2021 at 8:58 PM, SilentWarriorTF said:

I understand that there are too many acccidents going on.

But could you PLEASE just remove the "Ghost Mode" on the "Arcade" Server?
Its just not Fun to be invisible for everyone, its just boring.

What do u think about that ?

You're correct - there are many accidents, often caused by driving at excessive speed, lack of situational awareness and reckless behavior. 

If you enjoy the realism aspect of the game and like collisions to be enabled, I suggest to use the simulation server.

If you don't take it that serious and enjoy driving faster, I suggest to use the arcade server.

However, collisions won't be enabled on the arcade server anymore. This has been stated many times by the TruckersMP team.

Good Morning. 

In the first place we can't just think about Us, in the game there are several ways to play.

-Simulation for players who like to simulate the game as much as possible.

-Arcade For players who want to play more freely without rules. 

The servers were created so EVERYONE can play the way they like best, now it's up to you to choose the server that best suits you. 

Good km. 

Hello,

As replies below this is General discussion. If you want to see this added in Arcade Server, you need to go in Suggestion section.

Quick reminder:

When suggesting a new idea, please make sure you use the suggestions format that TruckersMP staff provide, otherwise your suggestion will not be considered.

Please remember to keep your suggestion constructive, and keep it to one idea per topic.

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

Please also see this topic: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/74592-suggestion-format/

All suggestions MUST be written in English! 

Please do not resubmit suggestions that were rejected or deleted, and make sure to regularly check your suggestions as Community Managers may reply to ask you to update something. 

Greetings,

n0feaR.

On 26.12.2021 at 12:44, SilentWarriorTF said:

Grund ? 

Wir müssen also aufhören zu spielen, da hier keine Änderungen stattfinden. ?.

Ich meine, es gibt viele Leute, die danach fragen. 
Wo ist das Problem ? 

Unfälle? Und ? 
Sein Arcade-Server. Kollision sollte eingeschaltet sein. 

Oder wenn nicht, dann sollte es zumindest einen Server geben, damit Leute wie wir wie bisher KOSTENLOS fahren können!
Wie gesagt, es besteht nur der Wunsch, eine Einstellung an einem Server zu ändern. 
Das sollte nicht zu viel sein. 

Aktivieren Sie die Kollision, damit wir einen ECHTEN Server haben!

So...

Every server on TruckersMP is free.

You don't have to pay anything to play in multiplayer.

You can also go to the Simulation 1 server instead of the Arcade Server.

On these you have switched on collisions and can other rams.

However, you need to be aware that you can be punished for doing so.

Unlike the SCS multiplayer mode.

Simply create a server in single player and you are the owner of the server.

Think again about whether your plan makes sense ^^

Kind regards

Tximx

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

On 12/26/2021 at 1:44 PM, SilentWarriorTF said:

Reason ? 

Where is the Problem ? 

Accidents ? And ? 

I'm with you friend. Unfortunately, it's been stated in the past that they're not willing to add collisions on the arcade server. That being said, if they did, they know darn well that the Simulation Server would once again be empty, thus they're forcing everyone to play on the Sim Server with their own rules. And see how well that worked for the playerbase, i guess...

If you have friends playing the game, i'd advise you to use SCS convoy mode. I also believe SCS will eventually bring community Dedicated Game Servers, probably with 32 or even 64 slots. Otherwise, TMP is only worth it for the mass convoy events nowadays

On 1/7/2022 at 9:16 AM, RICKY9618 said:

Good Morning. 

In the first place we can't just think about Us, in the game there are several ways to play.

-Simulation for players who like to simulate the game as much as possible.

-Arcade For players who want to play more freely without rules. 

The servers were created so EVERYONE can play the way they like best, now it's up to you to choose the server that best suits you. 

Good km. 

You forgot one category:

- Collision enabled Arcade, for players who want to drive as fast as they want but still be able to destroy others.

Which is exactly what this topic and many others before (and surely many others in the future) is asking for.

12 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

You forgot one category:

- Collision enabled Arcade, for players who want to drive as fast as they want but still be able to destroy others.

Which is exactly what this topic and many others before (and surely many others in the future) is asking for.

So you think the point of playing a truck SIMULATOR is to be able to destroy others ? I don’t think so. 

Ghost Mode is the temporary lack of collision, usually used when you spawn somewhere. Ghost Mode is redundant on servers with global non-collision zone, since it's not affecting the player collision behavior in any way. Technically Ghost Mode could be disabled in case if player is in such global non-collision server, that could be easily tied to the respective server setting.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

11 hours ago, Titanic4 said:

Ghost Mode is the temporary lack of collision, usually used when you spawn somewhere. Ghost Mode is redundant on servers with global non-collision zone, since it's not affecting the player collision behavior in any way. Technically Ghost Mode could be disabled in case if player is in such global non-collision server, that could be easily tied to the respective server setting.

People refer to it as ghost mode but what they basically mean is the global non-collision zone.

1 hour ago, blabberbeak said:

This request has been raised numeral times in the past. And according to the statements of the TruckersMP team, it is not gonna happen.

If you want to play with collisions enabled, I suggest to use the simulation servers.

If they do nothing about it, they will basically allow the mod to die.

Convoy mode will only get better and we can expect Community servers with 64 (maybe 128) player slots. If that happens, i don't see why someone would rather choose TMP over convoy. 30+ trucks with AI traffic is a much better experience than TMP. Heck right now even 8 trucks convoy with the AI traffic is a good experience. Definitely more memorable than TMP's current situation. The only thing Convoy can't live up to so far, is TMP's mass convoys but like i said once player slots go up, TMP's playerbase will receive another hit, and probably its final.

So unless something change drastically, i believe we're witnessing the downfall of TMP

1 hour ago, Random_Truck_Driver said:

If they do nothing about it, they will basically allow the mod to die.

Convoy mode will only get better and we can expect Community servers with 64 (maybe 128) player slots. If that happens, i don't see why someone would rather choose TMP over convoy. 30+ trucks with AI traffic is a much better experience than TMP. Heck right now even 8 trucks convoy with the AI traffic is a good experience. Definitely more memorable than TMP's current situation. The only thing Convoy can't live up to so far, is TMP's mass convoys but like i said once player slots go up, TMP's playerbase will receive another hit, and probably its final.

So unless something change drastically, i believe we're witnessing the downfall of TMP

TruckersMP is a mass online multiplayer, SCS is local. There’s kind of a big difference.  

Archived