Which steering wheel do you use in TMP?

DrewK

Let's say that I'm using both G27 and G29 - G27 is used as shifter adapter while G29 is the main wheel. Even though I can connect G27 shifter to G29, I would lose the buttons on the center console as the G29 will only see the shifter itself.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

4 minutes ago, Titanic4 said:

Let's say that I'm using both G27 and G29 - G27 is used as shifter adapter while G29 is the main wheel. Even though I can connect G27 shifter to G29, I would lose the buttons on the center console as the G29 will only see the shifter itself.

Heard about the problem. Too bad that the buttons are not recognized.

Thanks for your answer ?

22 minutes ago, xJustxn_ said:

Hey,

im using the Logitech G929 + the 6 gear shifter.

I drive every truck with a 6 gear gearbox  ?

Awesome ? Thanks for your answer! 

9 minutes ago, n0feaR. said:

I don't use steering wheel. I'm using classical combination (mouse + keyboard) ?:thisisfine:

Is it hard to drive with keyboard & mouse? I have actually never tried this haha

17 minutes ago, DrewK said:

Awesome ? Thanks for your answer! 

Is it hard to drive with keyboard & mouse? I have actually never tried this haha

Actually it isn't, but this answer is from 4+ years only mouse + keyboard, haha. You should try it.

I wish you happy holidays!

Greetings,

n0feaR.

Veteran Driver IV

35 minutes ago, ASIR [CZE] said:

Hey, I personally use Thrustmaster T300GT and Thrustmaster TH8A. It isn't cheap, however it's worth the money!

Oh nice ? cool setup! Thanks for your answer ?

24 minutes ago, JJay said:

Moin, I use Logitech Driving Force GT ❤️

Moin, very cool ? thanks for your answer and have a nice day ?

18 minutes ago, DrewK said:

So many players use the mouse... I really have to try this, haha! Thanks for your answer! ?

It is definitely a lot more accurate than the keyboard, especially in bends. However, mouseslip could happen which can be annoying.

It's probably better driving with a steering wheel tho.

banner

Archived