Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

About the promods

Yu Jian  TMP

According to ProMods, that are working on and getting closer to V2.60. However, if I recall correctly, the ProMods update for ATS has already been released but that’s a 1.43 compatibility update. Perhaps a compatibility update for ETS2 before 2.60? Who knows? All that can be said for sure is they are working tirelessly all day to bring this new version to us. 

As long as I can recall (even tho I don't remember much stuff) Promods has always released ATS version first, and then a few days later they release ETS. So I would take a bet and say ProMods for ETS is close. Hopefully before the end of the year

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

6 hours ago, PallePuh said:

As long as I can recall (even tho I don't remember much stuff) Promods has always released ATS version first, and then a few days later they release ETS. So I would take a bet and say ProMods for ETS is close. Hopefully before the end of the year

Very true, they like ATS more haha!

Hello, promods will be updated in the near future. You can wait for some time

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Hey there!

Just wanted to let you know Promods has finally released version 2.60, which supports the latest version of ETS (1.43).

TruckersMP should be airing the Promods servers real soon, so keep an eye out ?

To download, check their website -> https://promods.net/

signature.thumb.png.bfe2cc665caf77260e3320280c4eb0a7.png

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived