Can't find a users TMPID on the reports section.

250gr

Question

So guys long story short  i wanted to report a person for driving recklessly and blocking the road. I do have their TMPID and i am sure that what i type is right but it says that there isnt such a player in our system.(similar something to that) 

So i wanted to ask if there was a way to just delete your own account? Because i cannot find the player.

In case proof is needed for the ID i would happily share it.

4 minutes ago, Zamzaki said:

So guys long story short  i wanted to report a person for driving recklessly and blocking the road. I do have their TMPID and i am sure that what i type is right but it says that there isnt such a player in our system.(similar something to that) 

So i wanted to ask if there was a way to just delete your own account? Because i cannot find the player.

In case proof is needed for the ID i would happily share it.

6 answers to this question

Hello there! @Zamzaki

First of all, thank you for contacting us via TruckersMP Forums!  

My name is Petr (RedWolf [CZ]), and I am one of Support Team Members (Support Trainee) here on TruckersMP. I will do my best to solve your question!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- I have tried to found them too, however it showed up the same error message like you you - we can't not find the player with current id. 

In that case, I would honestly said, that this player just deleted his account (probably to avoid being banned). 

And now to your second part of your question? Is there any way how to delete / remove your account - Yes there is, you can delete your account here 

1) go to TruckersMP Website

2) Settings 

3) Account settings

4) Account removal

If someone do this to avoid getting banned or just want to create another profile on TMP because first one is permanently banned is against our rules 1.2 Ban Avading.

Hope I answered your question

Kind Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP - Support Trainee 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello @Zamzaki

Look to the article in the TruckersMP Knowledge Base: FAQ & INFO concerning Bans, Reports, Appeals, Kicks and GMM Feedback Tickets https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/1061 

"I tried reporting another player, but the account is deleted. What do I do?
Submit a feedback ticket directed to the Game Moderation Management with all the relevant information of the perpetrator including evidence and we'll handle it."

So, You can report the player who deleted the account via Feedback system: https://truckersmp.com/feedback (feedback to Game Moderation Management)

Kind Regards,

MarkON

• True Story 1

Hello,

The user indeed deleted their account and you are unable to report them because of that. As the festive season is here which can cause delays in dealing with ordinary things, as an exception, I will save some time for you and for managers as well and will do the necessary steps internally to make sure the user will be punished for what they did, so no need to create a feedback ticket on this very specific occasion. ?

Kind regards,

Patriktanki

TruckersMP Game Moderator Leader

• Woah! 1

Hello there @Zamzaki,

We are glad to hear that your problem has been solved.  
I will now mark this topic as solved and lock it. Feel free to contact us again if you should require help again!

Have a nice day and nice holidays!

Kind Regards,
@Zysto
TruckersMP - Trial Support 

//Locked and Moved to Solved. 

Have a nice day!