about winter mod physics

Sailor Moon.

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello there! @Sailor Moon.

First of all, thank you for contacting us via TruckersMP Forums!  

My name is Petr (RedWolf [CZ]), and I am one of Support Team Members (Support Trainee) here on TruckersMP. I will do my best to solve your question!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• This year all add-ons will be supported with the exception of the physics add-on. After testing the physics mod in-depth, we have come to the conclusion that it would not be viable to add it to our servers this year due to the unpredictable loss of control after interactions with other vehicles and certain terrain types. (it can be found here: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/84

If you would have any more questions, please feel free to contact us here! ? 

Do not forget to let us know, if your problem was solved! 

Thank you for understading 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 
TruckersMP - Support Trainee 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

I didint get any good answers, but tell me this, last year the winter mod was with physics yes? what is the difference now/unpredictable loss of control after interactions with other vehicles I understand that but is the all point in winter mod with physics, could left physics like week then remove it, if was very unpredictable.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

@Sailor Moon.,

Since this has slightly gone off-topic and you no longer really need the help and have been given an answer, I can only advise you take this to Management through our feedback system, and for category select "Community Management". Any complaints on decisions taken can be brought up there and they can look further into this. 

I hope you understand, and if you have any other queries please do not hesitate to create a topic or by creating a Support ticket

Best Regards, 

Rico 

//Locked and Moved to Solved Topics