Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Removing tag and replace it by...

Olszuwa

Hey, i've got an idea to update tags in game. How about we remove tags and replace it by VTC name/tags or something similiar. Most of VTC has their logos on steam, TMP profiles, TB. How about we incurage ppl to pay more attention to VTC system. We could add some private chat in game for VTC to improve communication during convoys or something similiar

Good evening ?,

The idea is very good ?, I think that this could be even more advantageous if during the recruitment process we can as VTC Leader choose the tag of our drivers which is automatically put into play to be sure that it represents us

Kind Regards,

Lunary Gaming | C.E.O - M.D.T

1794259785_role_VerifiedVTCLeader.png.cc

spacer.png

This is really a Good idea. I hope the Development team can see this post.

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

I like the idea, however it should be mentioned that not everyone is in a VTC, or want to represent that VTC outside events etc. The advantage with the tag system is that you can put it to everything you like.
I would like if we could have this idea, a VTC tag / with ev. logo next to it but as an option. So you could choose either a VTC tag or a normal tag. This would give people more choice.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

5 hours ago, _EUROPEANTRUCKS_VJ said:

Ich mag die Idee nicht, die Tags zu entfernen

They are not removed, just replaced by something better

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

The idea is good, however I see some problems with it.

1) Not everyone is in a VTC. I actually thinks the majority of this community aren't in a VTC

2) It might be confusing when users are helping out at another VTC/Event Team Convoys as CC, Supervisor or Media.

So as I said the idea is good. But I can't really see it working in a proper way that will not cause confusion, or make non-VTC drivers not feel they're in the wrong because they aren't in a VTC.

spacer.png | spacer.png

17 hours ago, BudokanTB said:

The idea is good, however I see some problems with it.

1) Not everyone is in a VTC. I actually thinks the majority of this community aren't in a VTC

2) It might be confusing when users are helping out at another VTC/Event Team Convoys as CC, Supervisor or Media.

So as I said the idea is good. But I can't really see it working in a proper way that will not cause confusion, or make non-VTC drivers not feel they're in the wrong because they aren't in a VTC.

I agree with this mostly, I do however think they could code it somehow in game where whatever VTC you are in, can populate into that slot. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived