If you could change one thing in ETS2, what would it be?

DrewK

1 minute ago, Mohamed5GExt said:

To make two additions:

• Allow drivers to get out of their trucks to fill up gasoline and other things.
  • To make all the buttons inside the truck real and working by pressing.

The game will become more realistic and more fun if it is in TruckersMP.

These are cool ideas.

To be able to get out of the truck would be an interesting thing!

Thanks for your answer ?

More reworked countries and bigger capital cities, this game definitely needs it, same goes with ATS in some cities. A city like Paris in the vanilla game or London in Promods is what all capital and big cities should look like. I know it's limited with the 1:20 scale but they can still be made relatively big.

Hello,

What would be interesting is to detail more and more the maps, the aspect of having more small villages which would also allow to learn to manoeuvre more in small spaces and this would allow to avoid gathering too many people in the same place!

Kind Regards,

Lunary Gaming | C.E.O - M.D.T

1794259785_role_VerifiedVTCLeader.png.cc

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, Lunary Gaming said:

Hello,

What would be interesting is to detail more and more the maps, the aspect of having more small villages which would also allow to learn to manoeuvre more in small spaces and this would allow to avoid gathering too many people in the same place!

Yes that would be really great. I like to drive through Spain, there are often smaller villages and roads.

1 hour ago, DrewK said:

Which sounds exactly?
Engine sounds or something else?

Mostly trucks' and other vehicles' sounds. Imo, some truck engines in game sound like a coffee grinder or something like that and doesn't seem to sound like the irl ones (maybe there are little similarities) . Also, horns. You've maybe noticed that there is a horn that sounds like a duck and in previous game versions it was nearly undetectable for human ear even on high volume. There are also other kinds of horns in game that sound bad for me. Of course it's not all sounds that need to be updated.

SCS has very good equipment to record the sounds, but the sound processing after they finished the recordings is at a low level.

I think we can improve the sound of the truck engine. The current engine sound is really perfunctory. I hope we can improve this, but some people want to get off the car, which is probably an impossible project,

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

7 hours ago, Unnamed User said:

Mostly trucks' and other vehicles' sounds. Imo, some truck engines in game sound like a coffee grinder or something like that and doesn't seem to sound like the irl ones (maybe there are little similarities) . Also, horns. You've maybe noticed that there is a horn that sounds like a duck and in previous game versions it was nearly undetectable for human ear even on high volume. There are also other kinds of horns in game that sound bad for me. Of course it's not all sounds that need to be updated.

SCS has very good equipment to record the sounds, but the sound processing after they finished the recordings is at a low level.

I totally agree with you!

Thanks for your response ?

What would I change? It would be great if we could get out our truck, and manually fuel up outside it. Great if we had to go into the little shop and pay for that fuel there. Also, if we had to pay for parking on some tuck stops like irl. I would love too see my employees on the road as well as some other tuned trucks. Light bars and stuff. Obviously, I would love to have a dirty truck as well as SCS teaming up with ProMods to enhance the quality of their maps. A full rebuild would work wonders!

4 hours ago, harryp32 said:

What would I change? It would be great if we could get out our truck, and manually fuel up outside it. Great if we had to go into the little shop and pay for that fuel there. Also, if we had to pay for parking on some tuck stops like irl. I would love too see my employees on the road as well as some other tuned trucks. Light bars and stuff. Obviously, I would love to have a dirty truck as well as SCS teaming up with ProMods to enhance the quality of their maps. A full rebuild would work wonders!

@harryp32 Cool ideas. I like the idea of getting out of the truck very much.

7 minutes ago, CaptainCat. said:

I would improve the road textures, add bigger cities and add pedestrians.

@CaptainCat. Larger cities would be great. Pedestrians using the crosswalk, for example, would be cool.

Something I would like to see implemented in ETS2 is the Co-Op feature. What I mean by that is to have the ability to have a real passenger on the passenger seat. Imagine driving with a friend with whom you could swap seats. For example, you could drive for about 500 kilometres, then swap seats with the other person and let him/her drive for another 500 kilometres.?

33 minutes ago, Acvilla said:

Something I would like to see implemented in ETS2 is the Co-Op feature. What I mean by that is to have the ability to have a real passenger on the passenger seat. Imagine driving with a friend with whom you could swap seats. For example, you could drive for about 500 kilometres, then swap seats with the other person and let him/her drive for another 500 kilometres.?

Haha sounds interesting ?

Archived