Funniest Thing Seen While Driving

Tundra_Gaming

I'm going to reach way back. Like the first days of TruckersMP (ETS2MP) Good ole may 2014. I was lucky enough to be playing on the first day of public release. 

Sadly I don't have my pictures or videos anymore, they got lost. Funny things were the bugs, people would get shot way passed the moon when someone spawned or someones internet lagged. (I can't count the times I went to the moon, just in the first year.) The hour or longer times to drop your trailer off, since the only place that had NCZ were the service stations. The trailer lights wasn't sync'd, other players trailer wheels didn't spin also. If someone had a bad connection, at times the trailer could possibly start jumping up and down dancing. Great times.

One of the best parts was since it was so new, you'd go for many kilometres and not see someone, but once you did. You both made your horn go bad by honking it so much, just because it was another person playing a truck sim.  

There's so many more funny things i'm forgetting. 

On 12/20/2021 at 8:21 AM, Lunary Gaming said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Idk if the Barricades are considered Legal parking... But it looks like a challenge xD

On 12/20/2021 at 9:04 AM, Ash_0104 said:

The joys of mouse controls

You Bump it ONCE and it goes all over!! I did this all the time in 18-Wheels of Steel

On 12/20/2021 at 12:55 PM, n0feaR. said:

Just alittle fast on the turn haha!

On 12/21/2021 at 12:33 AM, I0NUT said:

the funniest moments are when you see what some players can do, what can upset some

TRUE

I really saw many interesting accidents

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived