Winter Mod - 2021

FBTC - Claudio12Gamer

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello,

The Winter Mod is not supported yet but will be soon. We all can't wait to support this winter mod, but we have to be patient and wait for the release.

For any news regarding upcomming news please take a look here: https://truckersmp.com/blog / or on our TruckersMP Official Discord.

Let me give you a little advice - Before you post a some topic here, I suggest you to check the forum to see if one already exist. Because at this time there are many people asking about upcomming winter mod and so on. 

Greetings,

n0feaR.

Veteran Driver IV

• Like 1

Hello there,

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?  

The confirmation of the status of your problem/question helps us always keep our forum organized!  

I await your response.  

Kind Regards,  

@Caramba2412

TruckersMP Support 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

3 hours ago, FBTC - Claudio12Gamer said:

Hello Truckersmp community. Is WinterMod already available for Truckersmp? I saw that Snowflakes already appear in the game but there was nothing about WinterMod.

Hey @FBTC - Claudio12Gamer

At the moment, there is only the season effect in the game, winter mod isn't supported on TruckersMP. Probably will be supported soon.

Basically, the winter mod and the season effect are two different things at TruckersMP.

Frosty Winter Weather Mod is an external modification with many features such as:

• Old roads, fields, grass & many other textures replaced with higher res versions
  • Frosty winter weather and environment
  • Snow / Sleet instead of rain
  • Random cloudy, foggy and sunny weather
  • Old tree models replaced by new ones across maps
  • Frosty road textures

For example:

Te39QIf.png  9WXicMt.png

Season effect is something else prepared by TMP.

You can read the instructions on how to disable / enable the season effect here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/106923-snow-in-ets2/#comment-1034403

Falling snow example:

I7zk2JH.jpg

Kind Regards,

MarkON

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MarkON said:

Hey @FBTC - Claudio12Gamer

At the moment, there is only the season effect in the game, winter mod isn't supported on TruckersMP. Probably will be supported soon.

Basically, the winter mod and the season effect are two different things at TruckersMP.

Frosty Winter Weather Mod is an external modification with many features such as:

• Old roads, fields, grass & many other textures replaced with higher res versions
  • Frosty winter weather and environment
  • Snow / Sleet instead of rain
  • Random cloudy, foggy and sunny weather
  • Old tree models replaced by new ones across maps
  • Frosty road textures

For example:

Te39QIf.png  9WXicMt.png

Season effect is something else prepared by TMP.

You can read the instructions on how to disable / enable the season effect here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/106923-snow-in-ets2/#comment-1034403

Falling snow example:

I7zk2JH.jpg

Kind Regards,

MarkON

Thanks for the reply, I'll wait ?

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

Thanks to all participation. 

Kind Regards,
@Zysto
TruckersMP - Trial Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Have a nice day!