Hmm... adding some more Countries to the Map?

Aura.

Going off ProMods versions of these countries, I think they would be very fun to drive on. They are smaller tighter roads than the motorways of Germany and often have incredible scenery. Time and time again I find myself attracted to any job going towards that part of Europe which is almost annoying as my Garage is in Denmark ?

• Community Manager

Hey.

Personally,  I love the smaller, country roads. Highways are cool and all, however they get boring quickly. I like driving on the country roads especially at night to get an immersive experience (since I am American.)

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

As some people said, the heart of Russia DLC is on the way from SCS, you can read more here: https://blog.scssoft.com/2021/03/heart-of-russia.html

With Russia in place, SCS might choose to expand into Ukraine, Moldova and Belarus etc.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

Hey there!

SCS is currently developing Heart of Russia DLC. Right now, the release date is TBA. Nonetheless, you can follow the development here: https://blog.scssoft.com/.

You can also check Promods which adds and reworks cities all across Europe, or even the Middle East! You can check it here: https://promods.net/

This map is outdated, yet, it gives the idea of Promods extensive work.

hDdyt8Z.jpg

signature.thumb.png.bfe2cc665caf77260e3320280c4eb0a7.png

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

An addition of new countris are always welcome in my book. Russia is coming, but there is still so much more to make. In the perfect world I would like to some day see all of Europe being included in the game. I personally would like to see e.g. Greece being added to the game, and an expansion to Scandinavia would also be a great addition.

spacer.png | spacer.png

Finally adding all countries of Europe is the desirement. After that expanding in the Middle East or in the asian part of Russia would be nice.

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived