What should I do if I meet a road fool or troublemaker C___D section of Calais Trail? Tell me what's in your heart ? ?

Ganata

What should I do if I meet a road fool or troublemaker C___D section of Calais Trail? Tell me what's in your heart ? ?

IMG_20211219_000010.jpg.4520d52b6c68353583f09e428c329ddb.jpg

I am for running C~ D section, some road nerds, or troublemakers, will always create trouble in front of me, such as: malicious braking, blocking the road, improper overtaking

And still in the opposite lane in the case of overtaking, maliciously hit us and innocent truck drivers, however, they did not return the F7 to the repair shop, but maliciously blocked the road, and then collapsed, and then I still have to apologize to the truck driver behind me????

Hello, I see your question, and I am willing to answer it for you. I will answer your answer in two languages

?? English:

First of all, CD road is the section from Calais to Duisburg. You can avoid this road to drive the high-speed. If you drive in this section, you need to ensure the following points, maintain a safe distance, do not choose to overtake, and the speed must not be too fast. If you see a reckless driver or idiot, You can write down his TMPID and use the reporting system for feedback.

?? Chinese:

首先CD道路就是加来到杜伊斯堡这一段路,你完全可以避开这个道路去驾驶高速,如果你行驶在这个路段的话你需要保证以下的几点,保持安全车距.不要选择超车.车速一定不要太快,如果看见鲁莽驾驶的司机或者白痴,你可以记下他的TMPID之后使用举报系统进行反馈 

Reporting Web: https://truckersmp.com/reports    I hope I can help you.

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

5 hours ago, Tony [Bruijn] said:

Hello, I see your question, and I am willing to answer it for you. I will answer your answer in two languages

?? English:

First of all, CD road is the section from Calais to Duisburg. You can avoid this road to drive the high-speed. If you drive in this section, you need to ensure the following points, maintain a safe distance, do not choose to overtake, and the speed must not be too fast. If you see a reckless driver or idiot, You can write down his TMPID and use the reporting system for feedback.

?? Chinese:

首先CD道路就是加来到杜伊斯堡这一段路,你完全可以避开这个道路去驾驶高速,如果你行驶在这个路段的话你需要保证以下的几点,保持安全车距.不要选择超车.车速一定不要太快,如果看见鲁莽驾驶的司机或者白痴,你可以记下他的TMPID之后使用举报系统进行反馈 

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

Thanks for the advice

11 hours ago, mtimmins92 said:

for one I would not be randomly driving along the calais - duisburg road, there are plenty of alternative routes to avoid it, that being said you drive it at entirely your own risk

Thanks for the advice

23 hours ago, Tony [Bruijn] said:

?? English:

?? Chinese:

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

Great advice!

On 12/18/2021 at 11:06 PM, Tony [Bruijn] said:

?? English:

?? Chinese:

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

Well said!! Really wrapped it up for us!

On 12/19/2021 at 6:06 AM, Tony [Bruijn] said:

?? English:

?? Chinese:

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

agreed with tony

If you don’t enjoy driving with such a high amount of people, just don’t drive there, you can go on other roads as well. I sometimes drive on CD road because it can be really fun sometimes and you can also meet there nice people. However, you shouldn’t drive too fast there, keep enough distance and don’t get distracted, fuel up your truck and repair it as well. Your full concentration has to be at the traffic. :80:

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

• 2 weeks later...

I usually try to keep distance from those. I also use software called "Medal" which allows me to clip. I recommend to enable showing TMP user ID's. (Or you can use /pinfo ID.) 
You can also use /report command to inform in-game administrators.

Or you can just avoid the C-D road.

Best regards,
Koolyc

Definitely record if you're able to. If you want to decrease the chances of them crashing into you drive very defensively, especially when they're overtaking. Move over the right as much as you can if there's oncoming traffic and slow down a bit so they can get by, otherwise they're going to resort to cutting you off. 

Of course avoiding it is the best thing to do. There are other places in ETS2MP that have a good amount of players, I noticed in Germany there seems to be the most amount of players outside of CD road. Especially in western and northern Germany there seems to be the most amount of players but overall I think all of Germany is decent except for many of the small roads. Take the autobahn if you want to see the most players. You might want to get on at a peak time to see a good amount of players though, 3600-3800+ players is probably good enough.

On 12/19/2021 at 8:06 AM, Tony [Bruijn] said:

?? English:

?? Chinese:

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

Nice advice

If you don't want to communicate with other players in the game, I recommend avoiding the road with large traffic, because it may bring more workload and pressure to the game moderator staff. Besides, if you are not careful, you may have a traffic accident with some crazy players, which is a bad result. But you still like busy places. You can keep a reasonable distance from others, record the whole process of the game, and use polite words with other players. The above is just my personal point of view.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived