F4 Error

XeoNN

Question

Hello to everyone.

First of all, I wish everyone a healthy day and happy weekend.

Now, coming to the problem I'm having, let me explain it like this:

- When I press the F4 key, it kicks me out of the game and then my game closes completely. 

I couldn't find the solution for this, I hope I can get a helpful answer.

Kind Regards,

[GökBörü] XeoNN

5 answers to this question

Hello there! @[GökBörü] XeoNN

First of all, thank you for contacting us via TruckersMP Forums! ? 

My name is Petr (RedWolf [CZ]), and I am one of Support Team Members (Support Trainee) here on TruckersMP. I will do my best to solve your question!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• I'm glad I'm not the only one who has the same problem. It only happens sometimes anyway, what about re-installing TMP Launcher, have you tried to remove all files regarding TruckersMP and install it again? If not, I suggest you to do that. 
  • Also if you will found any bug in-game in the future,we will really appreciate when you will bring it to our attention over Support Ticket here: https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets 

Thank you for undestanding! 

Have a great day

Sincerely,

RedWolf[CZ] 

TruckersMP - Support Trainee 

• Thanks 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

If you were using ALT+TAB keyboard shortcut, the ALT key may be stuck after regaining focus to the game. You can test that by binding anything, such as horn, or light horn to the ALT key followed by using ALT+TAB shortcut to get back into game from other window. The solution here is to press all the modifier keys once after getting back into game to "unstick" the key. Pressing TAB once after regaining focus will unstick that key as well.

• Thanks 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello ^^ 

First of all I would like to thank @Titanic4 and @RedWolf [CZ] for their help.

I didn't try what Titanic mentioned but I tried the event RedWolf mentioned and my F4 problem was solved. But if I have this problem again I will try what titanic said.

Many thanks to everyone who helped. ^^

Kind Regards,

[GökBörü] XeoNN

• Awesome! 1

Hi there!

We are glad to hear that your problem has been solved. 

Thank you, to all who participated.  

Kind regards,
@FreakyBodyX
TruckersMP Support 

// Locked and Moved to Solved. 

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!