I've been banned but no evidence has been given and I've waited around 12 hours

That_logic_guy

Question

I was banned for ramming and reckless driving and I had made a question on the forum about it as there was no evidence given so everyone told me to wait it out for a bit for the moderator session to end as they put evidence after their session has ended and also that I should appeal my ban by asking for evidence but it's been about 12 hours now and nothing has been given which is really frustrating because I wanted to take part in the convoy today and it looks like  I wont be able to because of what has happened. If you can tell me anything that can help it would help a lot.

6 answers to this question

Hello That_logic_guy!

I have been banned, but there is no evidence of my ban. What do I do?

If you have been banned in-game, it can take a while for the staff member to upload the evidence. If you wish to see it, appeal your ban and request evidence from the staff member that issued the punishment.

Hope your question is being answered!

Kind regards, CaptainCat.

Edited by CaptainCat.
Edited a little bit

Hello there,

If you have appealed your ban, then unfortunately there is nothing else you can do apart from waiting. Please keep in mind that we, the Game Moderation Team have up to 3 days to get back to your appeal. 
It might definitely take longer than 12 hours, considering the amount of other appeals that need to be dealt with by the respective Game Moderator. 

Thank you for understanding!

Kind regards,

LetiFreshi

TruckersMP Game Moderator

• Like 1

Hello there!  

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?  

The confirmation of the status of your problem/question helps us always keep our forum organized!  

I await your response.  

Kind Regards,  

Caramba2412 

TruckersMP Support 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. 

Kind Regards,
Critical
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.
If you are still having issues related to TruckersMP, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,
MatzeonTour
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics