I've just been banned but no evidence for my ban has been shown

That_logic_guy

Question

Normally when you get banned there is a link next to the banner showing why you've been banned but this time there is nothing there so I don't know why I've been banned. I have attached a file that shows where the file should be but isn't. I really want to do the convoy tomorrow so could someone please help as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

That_logic_guy

Capture123131-min[1].PNG

4 answers to this question

• Community Manager

Hey,

You were recently banned I see. Typically, when Game Moderators ban in-game they do not upload evidence immediately as they do their moderation in sessions. After their session, they will upload evidence and attach evidence as needed. Please give the game moderator a little bit of time in order to give you evidence. 

Regards, 

xBestBBx

TruckersMP Game Moderator + Community Moderator

• Upvote 2

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Hello,

thank you for creating a topic in the help section.

If there is no evidence linked to your ban then you can request an evidence by creating a ban appeal. In this ban appeal you can ask for an evidence.

More Information on that can be found here: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/1

Kind regards
MatzeOnTour
TruckersMP Support

43 minutes ago, MatzeOnTour said:

Hello,

thank you for creating a topic in the help section.

If there is no evidence linked to your ban then you can request an evidence by creating a ban appeal. In this ban appeal you can ask for an evidence.

More Information on that can be found here: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/1

Kind regards
MatzeOnTour
TruckersMP Support

Yes that's what I did 

Hello @That_logic_guy,

Thank you for using the forum for any queries you may have!

Since you have gotten an answer in regards to your query - I will go ahead and move this topic to its correct place. 

If you need any further help please do not hesitate in creating another topic or alternatively contact us through the Support system : https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

I wish you all the best with your appeal - and enjoy the rest of your day/night. 

Best Regards, 

Rico 

Support

//moved to Solved Topics