Do you think snow mode will come to TMP this year?

FourP.

@FourP.

In answer to your question, TruckersMP is always supporting a "seasons mod", right now it's still the late autumn mod, reflecting the fact that it's actually still autumn. Normally, they introduce the winter mod when it officially becomes winter, this year that's on the 20th of December. So in 4 days time, in previous years however they have introduced it slightly early just for their Christmas convoy taking place on the 18th of December. 

I'm completely confident that they will bring back snow this year, however it remains to be seen if the physics will also be making a return. At the end of the day, it's up to the developers.

I hope this helped answer your question.

**Kind regards,**

effinghamjnr.png?ex=65d54980&is=65c2d480

1 minute ago, effinghamjnr said:

@FourP.

In answer to your question, TruckersMP is always supporting a "seasons mod", right now it's still the late autumn mod, reflecting the fact that it's actually still autumn. Normally, they introduce the winter mod when it officially becomes winter, this year that's on the 20th of December. So in 4 days time, in previous years however they have introduced it slightly early just for their Christmas convoy taking place on the 18th of December. 

I'm completely confident that they will bring back snow this year, however it remains to be seen if the physics will also be making a return. At the end of the day, it's up to the developers.

thank you for your response ❤❤

?

11 minutes ago, effinghamjnr said:

@FourP.

Отвечая на ваш вопрос, TruckersMP всегда поддерживает «сезонный мод», прямо сейчас это все еще поздний осенний мод, отражающий тот факт, что на самом деле все еще осень. Обычно зимнюю моду вводят, когда она официально становится зимой, в этом году это 20 декабря. Таким образом, через 4 дня, в предыдущие годы, однако, они ввели его немного раньше, только для своего рождественского конвоя, который состоится 18 декабря. 

Я полностью уверен, что в этом году они вернут снег, однако еще неизвестно, вернется ли физика. В конце концов, дело за разработчиками.

Надеюсь, это помогло ответить на ваш вопрос.

Достойное обьяснение

Hello, about the time when snow mod will go online, I believe it will go online soon. I hope you can look forward to the latest news of game development

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

On 12/16/2021 at 9:05 PM, effinghamjnr said:

@FourP.

I agree with you, buddy!

Archived