any Cities skyline player?

Silly Cat

I played Cities Skylines some time ago but I stopped. I can't exactly explain why, but I think I lost my interest in playing games. Maybe because I have way less time now and I have other things that interest me more? So I don't play as much as I used to a few moths ago.

Recently, I moved to Transport Fever 2 that with mods also can be treated as a city builder and it has more ascpects for transport which is my main hobby. Maybe I'll come back to Cities Skylines some time in the future. Currently I have 730 played hours in Cities Skylines (most of it was looking at the loading screen)

I do have Skylines but stopped playing about 3 years ago as my PC couldn’t handle it. To save space I had to uninstall it so when I got a new graphics card etc I never bothered re-installing it. I’m tight on space atm so I probably won’t be reinstalling it for a while if ever. Although it was a fun game while it lasted. 

On 12/21/2021 at 7:37 AM, Unnamed User said:

I played Cities Skylines some time ago but I stopped. I can't exactly explain why, but I think I lost my interest in playing games. Maybe because I have way less time now and I have other things that interest me more? So I don't play as much as I used to a few moths ago.

Recently, I moved to Transport Fever 2 that with mods also can be treated as a city builder and it has more ascpects for transport which is my main hobby. Maybe I'll come back to Cities Skylines some time in the future. Currently I have 730 played hours in Cities Skylines (most of it was looking at the loading screen)

Woo Transport Fever 2 is actually good game as well! it doesn't have good AI... but still! it's nice to see another TF2 user! 

On 12/21/2021 at 11:21 PM, harryp32 said:

I do have Skylines but stopped playing about 3 years ago as my PC couldn’t handle it. To save space I had to uninstall it so when I got a new graphics card etc I never bothered re-installing it. I’m tight on space atm so I probably won’t be reinstalling it for a while if ever. Although it was a fun game while it lasted. 

I hope you had fun with playing Skylines! it's nice game but still need to store Tons of GBs, Graphics... it's not easy to play :<<< 

18 minutes ago, Drogus Maxwell said:

I have it and still play now and again. I'll try to get some screens next time I play it.

Cool! Can't wait to see your screen! :DD

On 12/26/2021 at 2:45 AM, Lelouch__ said:

Transport fever 2 i loved it and finished scnearios .On other hand cities skyline i played only 5 hours couldnt get hang of it so stopped playing maybe need to invest more time in exploring basics because ingame tutorials felt lacking.

Guess It'd better find Transport Fever 2 players than! XDDD
well I agree with that Cities Skyline's tutorial is kinda, bad to newbies. Maybe how'bout checking other's city?

1 hour ago, AnxietyYT said:

I used to play it but not been playing much of it recently, is the DLC worth it?

only few DLCs are worth to buy, Maybe Green City and Mass Transport in my opinion :3

11 hours ago, Silly Cat said:

Guess It'd better find Transport Fever 2 players than! XDDD
well I agree with that Cities Skyline's tutorial is kinda, bad to newbies. Maybe how'bout checking other's city?

only few DLCs are worth to buy, Maybe Green City and Mass Transport in my opinion :3

Ill have to look into getting them as I have been meaning to get some just wasn't sure which.

VIVA stat card.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator. 

• Nody locked this topic

Archived