0.2.3.5.5 Released

ShawnCZek

• Game Developer

List of changes from 23rd December 2021:

• Improved mover items (trains, pedestrians, ...).
    • Removed handling of items that are triggered by an action (e.g., ferries, X-ray scan). They are not synchronized, however, the local player can now see their progression.
    • Fixed trains being stuck in the middle of the railway crossing when arriving at them.
    • Fixed the calculation of the progress alpha which previously resulted in these items moving quickly back and forth.
  • Fixed the CB radio clipping through the roof storage in 2021 DAF XG and XG+ cabins (@Granite, thank you for pointing this out).
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 6
  • HaulieCry 1
  • Awesome! 2

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

• Community Manager
On 12/23/2021 at 12:56 PM, THEREALDETONATOR said:

plz update suppor promds canda 1.43 version released so we don´t have to have duplicate files in your computers taking more space.

Hey, our developers will work on updating it as soon as they're available. Due to the holidays, our team is not readily available at full capacity. Please be patient as we spend time with friends and family!

• Like 2
  • HaulieLove 1
  • True Story 2

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

On 12/23/2021 at 12:56 PM, THEREALDETONATOR said:

plz update suppor promds canda 1.43 version released so we don´t have to have duplicate files in your computers taking more space.

The new Promods Canada version has been out for quite a bit of time already I think. I can see people in Canada right now (https://map.truckersmp.com/), very small amount of people as usual, but there are people playing there.

12 hours ago, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

The new Promods Canada version has been out for quite a bit of time already I think. I can see people in Canada right now (https://map.truckersmp.com/), very small amount of people as usual, but there are people playing there.

Its using the old 1.42 files also promods 2.60 released and because truckersmp didn't support it yet promods wont even update the convoy def on steam so players cant play promods multiplayer in both ways and thats the wrong way for promods because if truckersmp can't update because there is no devs avaiable at the time to do it, at least promods should allow players to play in scs convoy mod since its not the players fault!

• Like 1

• Game Developer

List of changes from 28th December 2021:

• Support ProMods Europe v2.60 (servers have been re-enabled).
  • Support ProMods Canada v1.1.1.
  • Fixed a rare issue when the game closed itself after pressing F4.
  • Fixed a game crash when taking an HQ screenshot.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • HaulieCry 1
  • Woah! 1
  • Awesome! 3

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

6 hours ago, ShawnCZek said:

Fixed a rare issue when the game closed itself after pressing F4.

Well, that issue was related to ALT+TAB combination. At least the game shouldn't shut down when trying to adjust windows, or mirrors.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

• 2 weeks later...
  • Game Developer

List of changes from 20th January 2022:

• Added the caravan back to both games.
  • Fixed an issue with truck wheels being selectable for the Scout car.
  • Fixed a sound issue with multiple users using the Scout police siren.
  • Added a new traffic light in Calais to improve the flow of traffic.
  • Fixed an issue with red light fines when passing Calais highway intersection.
  • Fixed a rare crash related to the wipers synchronization.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • HaulieLove 3
  • HaulieThumbsUp 2
  • Awesome! 4

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

Thank you for the updates. However, there is a problem that we all know that the vehicles chosen by the people for the game are scoda steering wheels. I would like this to be fixed, after all, although we are using a different vehicle, there is a steering wheel that belongs to a Scoda or another vehicle.

Kind regards,

XeoNN

@[GökBörü] XeoNN All the vehicles are using the scout interior. This save the addon team some precious time. imagine when new alternative vehicles arrived and how much time it will cost to create a new interior for that is not feasible .

That time they could also spending on other projects.

• HaulieLove 1

• Game Developer

List of changes from 21st January 2022:

• Fixed windows of other players' truck not opening.
  • Fixed the driver in other players' truck being frozen.
  • Fixed the CB radio not showing the volume of the current voice stream.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • HaulieLove 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1
  • Awesome! 2

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

• Community Manager

Hello everyone! Please note that we are cracking down on messages like "thanks!" "great update" "good work" etc. All messages that are equivalent to those are going to be hidden and may ultimately end up in consequence if continued. The reason we do this is so that our developers can respond to questions asked by the community in regards to a game update in a cleaner manner without the other comments in the way, as questions can get lost very easily. I  hope you all understand! For additional information, see this message by our Senior Community Moderation Manager: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/106866-02355-released/&do=findComment&comment=1034335

Regards. 

• Thanks 2
  • HaulieLove 1

@ShawnCZek Hello. You promised a bus at the beginning of the year. When to wait for something about? I am really looking forward to this mod

Spoiler

18.png

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

2.gif.d44dcc4d446bf0a8bbca59805541e1f8.gif

2121.png.efd2b2a5e4c8a528b30ad8a9ca7f6d82.png

RTX 3060 GAMING X 12Gb MSI / Intel Core i5-10600KF / RAM 16Gb / SSD Toshiba 960Gb / ASUS PRIME Z490-P

• Community Manager
16 hours ago, SlawkA R \\7// U \\8// S said:

@ShawnCZek Hello. You promised a bus at the beginning of the year. When to wait for something about? I am really looking forward to this mod

Reveal hidden contents

18.png

Hey! I'm certainly not Shawn, however I can give an answer just like he can. Busses were teased to be released in early 2022. That is a general span of time and cannot be narrowed down to a specific date, thus my only answer for you is: soon. We are only 22 days into 2022, and our developers are constantly working as hard as they can to get features, bug fixes and other things pushed out to the community for you all to enjoy.

• Thanks 1

Hi all. I am not a perfectionist.

But the inscription on the skin can be moved.

A little bit And on top to add an inscription. Patron.

If you can do this for patrons. ?

Spoiler

YAEjKPO.png

1Tn8J3Y.png

RTX 3060 GAMING X 12Gb MSI / Intel Core i5-10600KF / RAM 16Gb / SSD Toshiba 960Gb / ASUS PRIME Z490-P

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

what is this? what is this for?

Spoiler

JlL2UVJ.png

• Like 1

• ShawnCZek locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic