Winter Mod 2021

POLSKI_KRZAK

Question

5 answers to this question

Hey there! @POLSKI_KRZAK

First of all, I would like to thank you for creating a topic on our TruckersMP Forums. 

My name is Petr (RedWolf [CZ]), and I am one of Support Team Members (Support Trainee) here on TruckersMP.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Let me give you a little advice - Before you post a some topic here, I suggest you to check the forum to see if one already exist. Because at this time there are many people asking about upcomming winter mod and so on. 

Also do not forget to let us know, if your problem has been resolved ? 

Have a nice day! 

Sincerely,
RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP - Support Trainee 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind regards,
Cute Fast
TruckersMP - Trial Support

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------
v5UcIVb.pngZZdd5tf.png

Languages/Diller: 1f1f9-1f1f7.png  (primary) /   1f1fa-1f1f8.png 1f1e9-1f1ea.png

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

Hello there, 

As this topic has not received a further response in prior three days, it will be moved to Inactive Topics.

Should you wish to enquire further, please do not hesitate to send a private message to me, or any other Support Team member, who will be able to open your topic again for additional responses. Please be aware that you have only one week to do this. 

Kind Regards,

Stubborn__
TruckersMP - Support Team

//Locked & Moved to Inactive Topics

Hello,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.
If you are still having issues related to TruckersMP, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,
MatzeonTour
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics