Why Iranians have trouble connecting to truckersMP servers and can only connect with VPN and internet speed is very slow

xPBGAMERx

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello,

First of all, I'm sorry you are having this problem. My guess is that your internet problem may be due to your region. For example, there may be a problem with your internet cable or the infrastructure of your region. 

My advice to you is to change your internet cable, and if you continue to have the problem, I suggest you contact the person serving the internet you are using.

Kind Regards,

[GökBörü] XeoNN

Hello there @xPBGAMERx,

The issue could be the fact you're too far away from a server, causing you to have a high ping. However this could also be caused by a bad internet connect. It is well known that citizens of some countries have restrictions on internet access.Maybe you have such a restriction.I will make a few suggestions below, please try, unfortunately you may need to connect with VPN if you do not get results.

Solution 1

- Make sure your Windows Firewall Isn't blocking the connection.

- Reset your modem

- Reset your network adapter, firewall and DHCP
- Make sure that you are not downloading during the connection.
- If you are using DNS, cancel DNS
- If you are using an antivirus program, please check that it affects your internet connection.

Solution 2

>Delete the TruckersMP launcher and download it again

- Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

- Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

- Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

- Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

- Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges  https://truckersmp.com/download/

- Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

I hope I could help

King Regards

Nightmaree.

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,
Cute Fast
TruckersMP - Trial Support

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------
v5UcIVb.pngZZdd5tf.png

Languages/Diller: 1f1f9-1f1f7.png  (primary) /   1f1fa-1f1f8.png 1f1e9-1f1ea.png

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

TruckersMP doesn't block or ban any countries, but there are countries that have blocks or bans towards certain internet sites/services/regions. China is probably the best known one, but from what I've read from many other Iranian users, it could happen that Iran is also using some kind of country wide "internet filter". You can try asking your ISP or keep using VPNs, I'm afraid there's no other choice.

• Upvote 1

Hi there,

If you require the use of a VPN, make sure to use the best location server possible which is usually the closest one to you, to ensure that your ping and latency is as low as possible. It also minimises the risk of packet loss for the best experience.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Stubborn
TruckersMP - Support

Hello there, 

As this topic has not received a further response in prior three days, it will be moved to Inactive Topics.

Should you wish to enquire further, please do not hesitate to send a private message to me, or any other Support Team member, who will be able to open your topic again for additional responses. Please be aware that you have only one week to do this. 

Kind Regards,

Stubborn__
TruckersMP - Support Team

//Locked & Moved to Inactive Topics

Hello,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.
If you are still having issues related to TruckersMP, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,
MatzeonTour
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics