Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Thank you TruckersMP for all

[GER]Loading...

Hey guys,

at first: I'm sorry for my english, it isn't good at all.

You clicked the topic and asking "Why 'Thank you TruckersMP'?", so... let me explain why:

I was 18 years old, want something new to play. I bought a Steam giftcard for 20€ and bought ETS2. I downloaded it and start playing.. Later i feelt boring of the game, I'm so "alone" there... 2 days later I looked for an MP for ETS and found TMP.

I downloaded the client, created an account and start play there. 2-3 month later I meet @Lucas Peterbilt and played together every day, every month...

One day we talked about a "convoy" for Christmas and had no idea how we do this, I could be glad that Lucas knows already guys who helped (ConSec Group at this time) us to organize that.

So we prepared all for the convoy, planing security, organize the route, thinking about where we can drive and more... We were really excited and likewise afraid our convoy will being griefed or so..

You want to know how it's gone?

Spoiler

That is it... Our first "project" - Coca Cola Convoy 2016

So Loading... What do you want to tell me?

I want to tell you,  that TMP has one of the greatest community i played in online games, the admins works well with us, peoples are nice, what do i want more? I'm happy with it.. Of course some admins are donkeys ? but that's why we love them, right?

Ok.. Let me contuine.

On the day there were over 120 people joining us. It couldn't be better.

--

1 year later

--

What do you think guys, we did again?

Exactly:

Spoiler

This year (2017) was the best year we all had, I  thank you for everything who joined us, players, ConSecGroup, supports, admins, the whole team of TMP!

Sadly to say: after 3 years I took a break of the game.. No time to play, focusing my private life..

Now 2 month ago I start playing again ETS and have to say:
TMP did they job as well great, so many new players, new mods, admins, supports, all of you...

The community is being more together (as I saw in the last month, sry if not), we help each other and I'm just glad to have you all guys. Thank you for all the time here and I hope we can repeat the convoy and doing it better as before.

Kind regards with love,

Loading and @Lucas Peterbilt

Edit// Sry, didnt know which section would be fit for it

Thank you very much for the very kind words and I am very happy that you enjoyed and remembered it. Also, the participants really enjoyed having a nice Christmas convoy and that before Christmas. ? I was very happy that ConSecGroup and the TruckersMP team always supported us! It was really a very exciting and well organised Christmas convoy, even though we had no idea about it at the beginning, so I had been sitting on it day & night thinking about how to organise it best and planned it accordingly with @[GER]Loading... . Half a year before the convoy was due, we were already working on it in order to be able to prepare everything perfectly! Also here are 2 videos of me to the Coca Cola Christmas Cinematic Video and from the last 2018 Christmas Convoy! I am still very grateful that so many people have supported me, especially @[GER]Loading...

Unfortunately I lost interest in ETS2/TMP in 2018/2019 and have been hosting 8 Assetto Corsa servers for almost 2 years. There is more than enough to do as we have to edit reports daily, check/maintain servers etc. but maybe one day I will come back and the Fast Cargo VTC will miss me a lot.

Well, but now we come to the end!

Thanks for the great time with Loading and to the others with whom I spent a lot of time. The TMP community was like a 2. family to me.

nT44TMS.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived