help with error

vodopadik777

Question

6 answers to this question

Hai, @vodopadik777

Please follow this solution:

Usually it appears when you try to update the multiplayer launcher with the game open.

First, check if ETS2 process is running. If so, end it and try again.

If the same error comes up again, please try to run the launcher as administrator.

If this doesn't help delete core_ets2mp.dll, re-open launcher and re-download file. Path: C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP. 

Kind Regards,
Expectancy

Sincerely,

Expectancy

TruckersMP - Game Moderator                   
 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0

• Useful Links •
Official TruckerMP Rules | SupportFeedback | Reports | Appeal a Ban

hi vodopadik777

Please follow the below steps in order to fix this error message

Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Hello there!  

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?  

The confirmation of the status of your problem/question helps us always keep our forum organized!  

I await your response.  

Kind Regards,  

Caramba2412 

TruckersMP Support 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

Hello @vodopadik777

First of all, I would like to thank you for creating topic on our forums.  

I would like introduce myself before I will going to help you with your issue  I really appreciate you shared your issue with us!

My name is Petr (RedWolf_TMP), and I am one of Support Team Members (Support Trainee) here on TruckersMP. My work is based on asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as soon as I am able to. I will do best for answering your question.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer to your question: 

• In most cases its being resolved with launching TruckersMP as Administrator 

If it did not work, then re-install TruckersMP as @iTab_ said above.

Kind Regards,

RedWolf_TMP 

TruckersMP Support Trainee 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello there, 

We are glad to hear that your problem has been solved. You marked the best answer in a thread.
Thank you, to all who participated. Have a great day!  

Kind Regards, 
Caramba2412 
TruckersMP Support 

//Locked and Moved to Solved. 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader