Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How do you like the TruckersMP forum?

Tximx

Hey people,

TruckersMP is a world-famous game accessory for Euro Truck Simulator 2.

My question to you is, How do you like the structure of the TruckersMP forum and that of the multiplayer?

As users, we have a lot of options for creating our profile in the forum and on the website. Whether we want to show our punishments or the history of our username.

We can customize so much. In multiplayer we get to know new people with whom we can drive together for a long time and make friends and we can communicate with each other via text as well as language.

In my opinion, TruckersMP has achieved a lot and they should be allowed to do that.

TruckersMP deserves so much more exposure and does a lot for their players.

The TruckersMP forum is very well structured and easy to understand.

You can translate the forum as well as the website into almost all or even all languages and thus go to your goal.

The multiplayer is simple and lovingly upgraded.

TruckersMP is doing hard work to ensure that we can use it the way we currently do!

A team that is there for us 24 hours a day when we have something not everyone has.

And that's all voluntary, which is why I think it's right to support TruckersMP financially!

What is your opinion?

Every answer is appreciated!

My opinion should not discriminate against anyone!

Stay healthy!

Kind regards

Tximx

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

Hey!

I think my opinion is an expected one, nonetheless I'd like to reply here as you posed an interesting question ;). I find that the Forum can be confusing when you're new to it, but just like with anything else in life that's new, you get used to it rather quickly and find your ways around. I believe, ignoring the fact I'm a CML, that the forum offers lots of possibilities for players to share their thoughts and discuss matters in an appropriate frame. We have language forums which opens the doors even to those that prefer to speak their native language. 

So, all in all I'd say the Forum is a great place to be in even though it can be confusing at times :D. 

Regards,

Inklink

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

The forum itself is cool! ? People are friendly and they are always into chatting or discussing something in treds. ? I really like it and I love forum games ?
There are also a lot of informative treds where novice players or anyone with any kind of problem or suggestion may relate to and get some help with their issue ?
Keep the good work guys, you all are the best ?

spacer.png

Hello

The forum is a good social place because it can solve all your problems here. For example, you can ask some things or questions about the game here and get the most satisfactory answers, or you can find card friends with the same driving habits here and discuss some interesting topics together. It's really good. I hope the tuckermp family can grow bigger and bigger.

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Hello,

The forum is great! You can solve your problems here for a minute because of the fast support work and the search engine. People are friendly here and you can meet some new friends around TMP. I'm glad to be part of this aweasome community.

Keep up doing the great job TruckersMP Staff!

Greetings,

n0feaR.

Veteran Driver IV

Hey!

The forum is a great place for communication, it is sad to see it has declined in activity as quite a lot of communication has shifted towards our official Discord. The forum plays a vital role within TruckersMP and it's community.

It can be an amazing place to find help, suggest things and post general topics like this one!

Hello there, 

If you ask me, the forum is a place where many people exchange information and have fun.
For new users the forum may seem a bit confusing, but they will get used to it later.

Let me tell you, it was confusing to me at first, but when I used it actively, I got used to it and now I can use it comfortably.

As I said, the forum is a very useful and entertaining environment where many people have a good time, sometimes share their memories in the form of photos, ask about the problems they face and learn the solutions.

King Regars

Nightmaree.

Heya! 

as a Korean, It's not active on itself for Koreans since they have their own communication and it effects that Korean stuffs are mostly inactive. 

But Forum itself is awesome to meet anyone on TMP relate stuff and lots of people is watching and replying, making their own opinion and gives the opinions. 
It's perfect place to share the opinions, perfect places to share their pics ETC. :3c

Hello to all,

The Forum is an important place for all users of this platform. It allows us to have more precise information on the types of problems we encounter and it also allows us to discover the daily life of the users.

It is also important that this one is as accessible as possible, I think that a redesignation of the forum could be a good thing because I think that this will help to guide newcomers, so a kind of tutorial to locate this for beginners would not be bad.

Kind Regards,

Lunary Gaming | C.E.O - M.D.T

1794259785_role_VerifiedVTCLeader.png.cc

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived