Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

truck damage ets2

faby

Question

I don't know if you have noticed it too, but lately the truck and also the trailer on ets2 are damaged too easily, just take a bump or a ditch and give you 1%, I would like to ask if you can improve because it is too weak, not I can maybe make a report to scs, that they go to correct with an update, to me playing with a truck that always breaks with nothing I don't like it is not realistic what do you think? do you agree ?

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

Hi there,

Damage physics does change with each update very slightly.

However, things such as bumper bars, mudguards and small profile tyres can increase the chance that you take damage both your truck and trailer, so if you have these accessories, try removing them. If you save edited your truck, some of the damage boxes may have been changed slightly so try a different truck and see if it's still the same.

Be sure to update the thread on how things are doing ?

Kind regards,

Stubborn
TruckersMP - Support

• Like 1

How fast are you driving over bumps? I see people on TMP going full speed over railroad crossings, speedbumps, or down the ramps at the Channel Tunnel.

No wonder you take damage, if you drive too fast.

I always slow down to 50km/h on bumpy roads, below 50km/h on railroad crossings, below 30km/h for speedbumps, boarding ferries at below 20km/h, including driving up and down the ramps at ports and Channel Tunnel, just to be safe.

I think that is closer to reality, than blasting through everywhere and expecting nothing to happen

The trailer can also hit the ground and/or truck in certain circumstances, particularly on ramps, usually longer and lower trailers are prone to this, slow down considerably to prevent it.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2021 at 1:09 AM, Granite said:

How fast are you driving over bumps? I see people on TMP going full speed over railroad crossings, speedbumps, or down the ramps at the Channel Tunnel.

No wonder you take damage, if you drive too fast.

I always slow down to 50km/h on bumpy roads, below 50km/h on railroad crossings, below 30km/h for speedbumps, boarding ferries at below 20km/h, including driving up and down the ramps at ports and Channel Tunnel, just to be safe.

I think that is closer to reality, than blasting through everywhere and expecting nothing to happen

The trailer can also hit the ground and/or truck in certain circumstances, particularly on ramps, usually longer and lower trailers are prone to this, slow down considerably to prevent it.

since it is a simulator and since I love trucks I drive as you say being careful and with a lot of realism I am not one of those that go at 20000 km / H I go slowly and I am very careful perhaps it will be an update that has come wrong that made it weaker maybe they correct

Hello,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thank you all for your participation!

Kind regards
[DJ Trans*018] djmtrlltc
TruckersMP Trial Support

//Locked and Moved to inactive

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hello there,

I am going to move this topic to the Unsolved Section because it has been inactive again for a week.
Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

Kind Regards,

Krisi.

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

//locked and moved to Unsolved

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d