Too little, too much.

Grey Cat

What do you think - what's too little or too much in the game? I think there are too many reckless speeders in multiplayer. There are too few players who make difficult parking with double trailers. I'm glad to meet a player in Duisburg who makes difficult parking with a tiple trailer. And I'm learning this with an HCT trailer.

Hi, ?

well the part with Reckless Drivers is normal, as on TruckersMP Servers as in real life. The mainly thing is, that on TruckersMP Servers are a lot Players under 18 Years of age and that's the one thing why we get Rammed, Trolled and Insulted while driving normally. 

On the other side, there are too much Players exaggerating with their Save Edits, such as Tripple Trailers with oversized Cargoes, with Trains, with floating Loads and such things, which looks really unrealistic to be honest. 

Let's don't forget the Hybrid Trucks with an high amount of Headlights, Horns, Beacons or Green Lights

We could talk for years about what's too much and what not on TruckersMP related on Players themself. 

Best regards,

Doñ Cheeki | TruckersMP Event Team

I have to agree here. There's too few players outside of C-D and too many players uselessly honking at players waiting in front of a red light.. 

But, for anyone that dislikes this too, you can disable the horn sounds in TruckersMP's settings under the "Audio" tab. Once you are out of the busy area(s) you can enable them again ;).

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

@Doñ Cheeki,

I understand that you're annoyed by trolls, reckless driving users and rude users. It isn't a pleasant experience if someone else ruins the fun part of the game. During such occurences,  emotions can easily run high. In an defensive scheme, we naturally tend to blame others and maybe want them punished.

It's important however to keep things in perspective. If a accident involved a young player, it doesn't mean all young players cause accidents. If a young user insults you, it doesn't mean all of them lose their temper.

You get the idea. One swallow doesn't make a summer.

This community has many talented young users, of who we can learn from. It therefore isn't nice nor fair to color all under 18 years old users with the same brush.

Just my two cents.

@blabberbeak,

I was talking about these, who do not have the Driving License and/or about these who already got Permanent Banned and then only Ban Evading etc. I never said that everyones Driving is a disaster. 

Of course there are a lot of young Players who really know how to drive etc. but I said it as general. ? 

:wesmart:

Best regards,

Doñ Cheeki | TruckersMP Event Team

Hello

It's true that few players don't run the CD road now, because it's really boring to drive to Iberia alone, but driving the CD road will encounter some idiots. Although we can't completely solve this problem, the game moderators have worked very hard, and they will watch the CD road every day. So we can only ensure that we drive our car well, keep the distance and drive safely on the CD Road, don't overtake blindly or drive recklessly, let's be a civilized driver together.

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• Community Manager

Hey! 

I would also agree with the majority here. Unfortunately, there is not really a huge amount of additional players outside of C-D. This is likely due to its environment and other mentioned reasons above. I do believe that if people were to take the time to just drive around the map besides C-D, there would be thorough enjoyment. I have done that and I find much more enjoyment in doing so than just driving up and down a certain road all the time. 

Regards,

xBestBBx

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Hello

But driving on the CD road will encounter some crazy people. They create traffic jams and maliciously escape the ban, but the game moderators have worked very hard. They watch the CD road every day. To maintain traffic congestion, we just need to keep a distance and drive safely on the CD road. Don't overtake blindly and don't drive recklessly

Harry Potter

truck driver

İt's really good to have these traffic lights at the Calais junction but unfortunately the other players ignore the rules, there is an accident or the road is blocked at that intersection, because even though the red light is on, they still pass in a controlled way, whereas in real life, even if this is wrong, would you pass in a controlled way? You won't pass because if the penalty comes, they might even come to their senses if they can activate the penalties in-game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived