Winter Mod 2021

SlappoVais {NL}

Question

5 answers to this question

I think support for winter weather patterns is likely to appear in early or mid-December.   (Of course this is just my personal opinion. I don’t think anyone knows his specific time.)

Hello there! @SlappoVais {NL}

First of all, I would like to thank you for creating topic on our forums.  

I would like introduce myself before I will going to help you with your issue  I really appreciate you shared your issue with us!

My name is Petr (RedWolf_TMP), and I am one of Support Team Members (Support Trainee) here on TruckersMP. My work is based on asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as soon as I am able to. I will do best for answering your question.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer to your question: 

• The Winter Mod is not supported yet but will probably be in the following weeks or so. We all can't wait to support this winter mod, but we have to be patient and wait for the release 
  • For any news regarding upcomming news please take a look here: https://truckersmp.com/blog / or on our TruckersMP Official Discord.

Hope my answer helped to you! 

Sincerely,

RedWolf_TMP

TruckersMP Support Trainee 

• Like 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello @SlappoVais {NL},

We are glad to hear that your problem has been solved.  
Thank you, to all who participated. Have a great day!  

Kind Regards,
Caramba2412 
TruckersMP Support 

//Locked and Moved to Solved. 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader