Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How do I remove unfair ban?

BoBoTheHippo

Question

I was banned for driving not so great- not for trolling or ramming or anything, How can I undo this unfair ban

11 minutes ago, BoBoTheHippo said:

I was banned for driving not so great- not for trolling or ramming or anything, How can I undo this unfair ban

Edited by Colored_Greens
Edited to prevent discussion of contents of the ban

5 answers to this question

Hello,

Unfortunately nobody can help you on the TruckersMP Forum Support section or anywhere except the ban appeal system where you can communicate with the admin who issued the punishment. If you feel that you are not fault, feel free to create a ban appeal. Here is a guide about how to use the ban appeal system and frequently asked questions: https://truckersmp.com/kb/1

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

• Upvote 1

Hello there! @BoBoTheHippo

First of all, Welcome to TruckersMP Forums, especially in Help Section 

I would like introduce myself before I will going to help you with your issue  I really appreciate you shared your issue with us!

My name is Petr (RedWolf_TMP), and I am one of Support Team Members (Support Trainee) here on TruckersMP. My work is based on asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as soon as I am able to. I will do best for answering your question.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer to your question/issue:

Anyway, if you think that your ban was issued wrongly, you can write an appeal here: https://truckersmp.com/appeals 

If you got declined by Game Moderator and you will not still agree with final decission as last solution you can write a feedback to Game Moderation Managementhttps://truckersmp.com/feedback (but honestly I think it is not necessary at this time) 

This topic may be helpful for you, if you will write a some feedback ticket: This topic may be helpful for you, if you will write a some feedback ticket:https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/1061  

If you would have any more questions feel free to ask us here ? 

Sincerely,

RedWolf_TMP 

TruckersMP Support Trainee

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello @BoBoTheHippo,

Has the above answer helped you with your issue? Please note that is not allowed to discuss your punishments here, you can do that in the appeal as explained in the article linked above.

All the best,

Colored_Greens

TruckersMP Support

spacer.png

Pries Logistics | Discord | Website | Insta | Twitter | Facebook

Hello again BoBoTheHippo, 

As mentioned above please use the appropriate systems in order to appeal the ban, and any complains against any staff members please do so through our feedback system which Redwolf has mentioned above. 

I will go ahead and close this topic since you have been made aware of the steps you need to take, as complaining on the forum is not allowed. 

I wish you all the best with your appeal. 

Best Regards,  

Rico 

Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved Topics