Veteran Player Support

xGustav

Suggestion Name: 
Extra Perm for Experienced Drivers

Suggestion Description: 
There may be players trying to block other players and disrupting the order on crowded roads. The game sometimes does not have game moderators. Of course this is normal. We are all human. I would like to make some suggestions for this situation.
Former and veteran players should be given an authorization. This authorization is only related to "player kick". According to the criteria determined by the managers, the old and deserving players will be given the authority I mentioned. Thus, players who violate the rules will be kicked from the game. For example; Must be active for 3 years, not suspended in the last 2 years, +800 hours on steam... Player criteria for non-abuse; Veteran Player can be reported. Therefore, the video recording must be turned on when the authorization will be used.

Any example images:
none / - 

Why should it be added?: 
There will be a decrease in the number of reports.
Players will enjoy a more enjoyable gaming experience.
In case of improper parking, the player will be kicked. Thus, the roads will be suitable for driving.

:tmp: Member Since 6 Dec 2014 ?? / ??

Best Regards

xGustav

Hello,

Unfortunately this is not something that we want to do within TruckersMP. 

I understand that sometimes out on the roads it can be frustrating, however, all players have the same amount of permissions, regardless of when they joined TruckersMP.

Kick/ban permissions are only given out to our staff members with Game Moderator or higher.

Thanks for your understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us.

Kind regards,

JamesS014

TruckersMP Community Manager

// Rejected

• Like 2
  • HaulieCry 1