How do I unlock jobs with double trailers everywhere in multiplayer?

Grey Cat

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello @Grey Cat,

You should be able to do this using Steam Workshop mods. You can use the mods in singleplayer to create the save where you can use HCTs anywhere, and then load into TruckersMP and the effects of the mod should still be activated. I'm not sure which exact mods work that way, but you can try this one: <https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1766128598&searchtext=double>

I hope that helps.

All the best,

Colored_Greens

TruckersMP Support

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

Pries Logistics | Discord | Website | Insta | Twitter | Facebook

Hey there! @Grey Cat

First of all, Welcome to TruckersMP Forums, especially in Help Section 

I would like introduce myself before I will going to help you with your issue  I really appreciate you shared your issue with us!

My name is Petr (RedWolf_TMP), and I am one of Support Team Members (Support Trainee) here on TruckersMP. My work is based on asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as soon as I am able to. I will do best for answering your question.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer to your question/issue:

Please can you also check this guide, that may be helpful for you: 

Sincerely,

RedWolf_TMP

TruckersMP Support Trainee 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hi,

You can't unlock to see and get jobs with double trailers, but you can download mod in SP which is maintained by TMP. I'm gonna give you a link for mod that I used before...

Here is your link: https://ets2.lt/en/color-trailer-double-for-multiplayer-singleplayer-version-2-0/

Or this link: https://ets2.lt/en/color-trailer-double-for-multiplayer-singleplayer/

Then you go in SP take the trailer and make a save of the game. When you join MP you just load the save and you can enjoy driving everywhere with your double trailer.

Hope I helped you with your question.

Greetings,

خوف ناهي

Veteran driver lV

23 hours ago, RedWolf_TMP said:

Hey there! @Grey Cat

First of all, Welcome to TruckersMP Forums, especially in Help Section 

I would like introduce myself before I will going to help you with your issue  I really appreciate you shared your issue with us!

My name is Petr (RedWolf_TMP), and I am one of Support Team Members (Support Trainee) here on TruckersMP. My work is based on asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as soon as I am able to. I will do best for answering your question.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer to your question/issue:

Please can you also check this guide, that may be helpful for you: 

Sincerely,

RedWolf_TMP

TruckersMP Support Trainee 

Yess, it works. But I got a working SII decrypt program from another link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lhz3m1n56ed7nwb/AACqtc79HzlJIj7oX95w7c3ea?dl=0

The SII decrypt application indicated in this guide does not working for me.

Steam workshop mods don't work in multiplayer, I tested it. 

Hello @Grey Cat,

We are glad to hear that your problem has been solved.  
Thank you, to all who participated. Have a great day!  

Kind Regards,
Caramba2412 
TruckersMP Support 

//Locked and Moved to Solved. 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader