YOU ARE NOT OWNER OF SOME DLC U USE

Question

HI forum , i played with my friend 6 hours of truckers mp online and i got banned , after that i made another 2 accounts and tried playing, i did them , but , when i join a server , in the chat says caz i got kicked because im not owner of some dlc u use, i got then into settings and  checked dlcs but the both sides are 0. please help me, i bought a dlc from steam and when i check it , this dlc does not appear , please help , what the heck is that

SXTdjY0 (2).jpg

10 answers to this question

Hello,

There is no need for creating other TruckersMP accounts. 

There are 2 possible options for this:

-Steam is not working properly. You will most likely need to wait a bit and be patient, or:

-You didn't syncronized your DLC's with TruckersMP. To do that, you will need to do the following:

Go to https://truckersmp.com/profile/settings after logging in with your TruckersMP account, and on the upper menu, there should be a settings called "Linked Games / DLC". Open that page, and click on the big blue Check DLC button. It might take a few minutes for TruckersMP to do the work. After that, you should be able to join.

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

• Like 1

Hello dear @iarmolovicimarius2009

First of all, Welcome to TruckersMP Forums, especially in Help Section :tmp:

I would like introduce myself before I will going to help you with your issue ? I really appreciate you shared your issue with us!

My name is Petr (RedWolf_TMP), and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer to your question/issue:

You possibly have a DLC which isn´t checked.

As TruckersMP have to get access to your Steam Account, you need to turn your profile to public. - 

lbhVzoS.png

If for some reason the DLC is not getting detected, for example Baltic DLC, you need to go to your installation folder. eg C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2 and find the specific or any other DLC which you are experience the problem. For our example is Baltic DLC, delete dlc_balt.scs file and also delete the bin folder, go to Steam after and verify your game files, launch multiplayer again and it should work. 

Hope it helped to you! 

Sincerely,

RedWolf_TMP 

TruckersMP Member

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

As you have been banned, it may be that your DLC's are still connected to your old TruckersMP account, which you were banned from. Just in case, if you still have access to your banned account, unlink the DLC's and try installing them with your new account.

To avoid inconvenience or banishment, I recommend that you take a look at the TruckersMP rules, you can access it by clicking on this link: https://truckersmp.com/rules

I hope I helped you!

Best regards
_Thyagoof - Media Team TruckersMPChief Operating Officer at ALLIANCE Virtual

Hello Iarmolovicimarius2009!

The first time you started playing TruckerMP then you had to make an account, you had to connect your steam and all of your dlc's you've got! since ets is connected to your main account which got banned you can't play TruckersMP with the same Steam account! That may be the reason why you keep getting kicked!

So you have to make a new steam account and buy ets again on that steam account, after that you have to make a new TruckersMP account!

But since that is ban evading you might get banned again on your new account.

Hope your question is being answered with this.

Kind regards CaptainCat.!

Hello,

As how CaptainCat wrote down, you are not allowed to create multiple TruckersMP accounts in order to evade any of your punishments. Keep in mind, that this could result a permanent ban on all of your accounts you are using!

Here is a quote of §1.2, which is about the ban evading:

§1.2 - Ban Evading - PERMANENT BAN

Creating or using another account to get around a temporary or permanent ban. Attempting to remove ban evidence to get out of a ban. If the evidence points that you have evaded a ban, staff reserve the right to ban you again without notification. Evidence for ban evading cannot be disclosed due to it containing confidential server-side information.

For registering a TruckersMP account, you are required to have an another Steam account with ETS bought. Since you have your old Euro Truck Simulator 2 install which works with your other Steam profile, you have your DLC's activated and because of that, TruckersMP doesn't allows you to login, since on your new Steam account you haven't got any DLC's bought and you cannot synchronize it.

Keep in mind also, that you are although permitted to create multiple TruckersMP accounts, you are not allowed to use any of your account in order to play while being banned on any of your other account(s). As how I quoted the rule above, this would result a permanent ban on all of your accounts.

There is no possible way to unlink your DLC's from your old TruckersMP account and link it to your new TruckersMP account(s), because TruckersMP check this through Steam, and since you are trying to login with a Steam which has no DLC's bought, it won't allow it.

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

You can't do that. You created a new Steam account to evade the ban that you have been given in your first Steam account. You need to buy the game and all DLC you want in your new Steam account, even if you have them in the old one. And if you use this new account while you are banned in your previous one, both will be permanently banned, so my advice is that you forget about this new account and wait for the ban to expire, so you will be able to play TruckersMP again with the account where your game and the DLC are.

• True Story 1

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

Hello there, 

As this topic has not received a further response in prior three days, it will be moved to Inactive Topics.

Should you wish to enquire further, please do not hesitate to send a private message to me, or any other Support Team member, who will be able to open your topic again for additional responses. Please be aware that you have only one week to do this. 

Kind Regards,

Stubborn__
TruckersMP - Support Team

//Locked & Moved to Inactive Topics

Hello,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.
If you are still having issues related to TruckersMP, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,
MatzeonTour
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics