heavyhaulers on calaisroad...

_europeantrucks_

9 hours ago, Grey Cat said:

I found one video. Renault Magnum carries a large beam.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdZkQ8cnXEA&t=113s  What is the weight of this beam?  

110 km / h is the speed for wise people. A wise player does not drive over others. There are a lot of fools on this road. Fortunately, they are concentrated in the "Bermuda Circle". If I want peace, I can go elsewhere. 

that was a 6*4 magnum with a v8 mack engine... what i talk about is a 4*2 renault premium with orignal 400 hp engine. tbh i dont know the weight of this beam

What's more funny is that light loads are often transported in very powerful trucks. In real life we do not see it? Yes, sometimes it's cool when the truck is able to accelerate very well. But if I want to drive realistically, I will drive a truck with an engine of 400-500 hp. I also carry 30+ tons of loads with this truck. Then it's best to drive in single player. Because bots don't get nervous if they can't pass. But I'm a masochist and I drive in multiplayer ?

• 2 weeks later...

I disagree too. heavy haul makes the game more realistic with speed limiter, so if almost everyone carried heavy haul on CD, it would be very annoying to have to overtake them and there could be a lots of accidents

• 2 weeks later...

I was doing this with the weakest truck in the game, a 310 HP Iveco and a 61t train and this is on the extreme end of things and yeah it can be annoying for others sometimes but I can get a decent speed of 50-60 km/h so at that point it's not too bad. I pull over occasionally to let a line of people go by, such as after the train tracks, after getting to the top of the big hill past the fuel station closer to Duisburg, or any other place where I'm going slow anyway and don't need to gain speed to get up a hill, I also let people overtake as easily as possible, if there's oncoming traffic then I move as far to the right as I can slow down a bit, I think everyone should do this, you have to account for people's stupidity for overtaking you when you go over the speed limit or if they decide to overtake when oncoming traffic is on the map. 

Here's my thread on that challenge if you're interested in checking it out: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived