Hot Topic #43: Halloween Recap!

Coolio85

Hello,

I'm going to react on the video which is other than beautiful of the members of my VTC was present at the event and this was a wonderful event to participate.

I would like to thank all the staff of the Add-on Team and Add-on Manager for their work on this fantastic map, not forgetting the Events Managers and Event Team who put all their energy into this event which is still a success.

Thanks to all the TruckersMP Media Teams for this video Recap of this event (I saw trucks from my VTC)

Thanks to all of you ❤️ !

See you soon on your next events ?

Kind Regards,

Lunary Gaming | C.E.O - M.D.T

1794259785_role_VerifiedVTCLeader.png.cc

spacer.png

It was an awesome event to take part in to say the very least! I couldn't drive the whole thing, but the part that I got to see was seriously well done! With the addition of the recap video, I'd consider this year's Halloween convoy a big success. Thank youuu!

• HaulieLove 1

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

• Coolio85 unlocked, locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic