Would you describe TMP project, with just one sentence?

~ Xris Aurora ~

TuckersMP is a beautiful family. I made new friends from many different countries here and joined the logistics company. It's really wonderful

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

no hate but im a rainbow six player and must say the truckersmp community is even more toxic... every second word in the chat is "REC" or "BAN" even if that guy is a good driver but crashed by accident and says sorry a thousand times, i mean you dont know the reason what actually happened in his POV. for example you cant brake as fast as the guy infront of you because youre a keyboard player like me who only has on button + only one strength to brake = instant rec (but what can u do he tried)... if the wrong admin sees this you can actually get banned for it and then its seen in the chat and our mega friendly community puts a "F" in the chat even if most of them didnt even know what happened...  or even a small lag can destroy your whole career when the wrong admin sees it... if you are a good player then you only report the guys where its obvious like those guys who drove through you and made you flip over.

BUT there are people who are actually nice and good to talk with even if some of them think they are better than others.

Archived